“All you can expect and more!! Thanks Ivan :)”
Review of Playacrawl

Playacrawl
Book In Advance
More Info
$57.00*
and up
Daytime Pool & Beach club crawl in Playa del...
More attraction details
Owner description: If you are unfamiliar with Playa del Carmen's electrifying nightlife, looking to meet people from all over the world, and enjoy great nightlife venues while you party for an unbeatable price and experience, then Playacrawl is for you! Come find out why we have been the #1 nightlife activity in Playa del Carmen for the last 9 years in a row!
Reviewed December 5, 2013

I agree with all the great reviews we had a blast. We met in front of the Tequila Barrel and then started our night out, going to the hookah bar and the bar/ club with "the cow" and then to mandala! Your right on main and can see all the shops with no peddlers, etc. This was the best time out in Playa you can expect for what we paid and not standing in line and all you can drink!!! You cant ask for more. Ivan was great he made sure we were all taken care of!
We will defiantly be back.

All reviews
in 7 reviews
"well worth the money"
in 13 reviews

Reviewed November 29, 2013

Like most of the rest of the reviews, I cant say enough good things about our experience with Playacrawl. My wife an I are in our early fifties and wanted to experience the club scene in Playa the right way. We met our guide Ivan and he was a super nice and helpfful party animal. We started off in a mellow hookah bar where we got a chance to get to know everyone and then went to two other clubs. It was a busy night down town and we were escorted past the lines to reserved prime tables everywhere we went. Ivan made sure our glasses were never empty plus kept the shots coming all night long. While we were probably the oldest folks in the crowd, we felt comfortable and had a GREAT time. Will definitely do it again next time here. It was definitely worth the money. Ask for Ivan if you can - he was awesome!

Reviewed November 16, 2013

We went out November tenth for a bachelor party. Having this company guide our night was my best decision of the trip. The guide arrived at our hotel 15 minutes early to pick us up. The guide had professional relations with all of the three club owners and also guaranteed our safety. As a regular club goer in Toronto. This company with their service and professionalism blew my mind. The best club night I have ever had. I would not only recommend this tour, but when I go back I'm doing it again. Thanks Angelo for turning up the awesome in Playa del Carmen.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

My dad and I did Playacrawl back in September 2013 - it was the best night out during our trip. Ivan was an incredible host - our group was never without a drink! The mix of bars/clubs were great too - great music, good crowds, and awesome service. The price is definitely worth it - you only need 10 dollars on top of the initial cost to cover tips for the entire night, which is a great deal. Make sure you bring something extra for Ivan or whoever is running the crawl, they definitely deserve it as they do a fantastic job!
I can't wait until next time I'm in PDC, looking forward to another great night!