“Really Great Night”

$88.99*
and up
VIP Nightclub Tour in Playa del Carmen
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience the best nightlife in Playa del Carmen with this all-inclusive, all-you-can-drink, VIP escorted tour that includes visits to 3/4 of the best clubs in town. Discover off-the-beaten-path locations, and enjoy the company of a fun party guide.
Minneapolis, Minnesota
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Really Great Night”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

Our host was Miguel. And yes he was awesome! Our Playa Crawl was on a Thursday night, and it ended up being just me and my wife so Miguel called his brother and a few friends to join us. The first club always seems to be Ula Gula on 10th and 5th Ave. We got strapped and the drinks and shots started flowing. The music is good (deep house vibe) and the atmosphere is laid back. We styed there until 11:30 then we walked over to Mandala, our favorite club. We walked by the line and went up a few stairs to the VIP area with couches, tables and plenty of room to dance. The waitresses took great care of the group. Again lots of drinks and shots. We left Mandala around 1:30 and walked to Palazzo and again we walked right by the line and we were led to the VIP area next to the stage. We had a couch, tables and our drinks were already waiting for us when we got to the table. We danced for a while, but we had more fun at Mandala so we tipped Miguel said good night and we went back to Mandala and finished the night there. I was tipping our servers at each location and the service staff at mandala recognized us so we continued to drink for free. (I tipped servers and shot girls 100 peso notes which is about $8.00) We went back to Mandala 4 times over the next 12 days and were always very well taken care of.

By the way Playa Crawl is a total bargin! There is no way you can do a night like we did for even twice the price.

Thanks Miguel.

1 Thank Jari K

• Korean first
Singapore, Singapore
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“The Reviews dont lie! BEST PART OF THE 10 DAY TRIP!!!!”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

Had an absolute Blast with Playacrawl! Not only did We meet great people who we shared and incredible night with... We also saw the absolute best that playa had to offer. Our host (Christian) was incredible! Looking out for us socially (with LOTS of alcohol and shots) but also responsibly buying us water and reminding us to drink lots of it! I couldn't have imagined a better night! An absolute must do while in Playa!!!! I will DEFINITELY do this again on my next trip and recommend it to anyone!

2 Thank M_R_Thurman
Minneapolis, Minnesota
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Highlight of our trip!!! BEST TIME ever!”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

Me and my husband and a group of our friends had an awesome time doing Playacrawl!! We can honestly say it was the Highlight of our trip. Our guide was Christian, he was extremely awesome and he took great care of us! He kept the group dancing and made sure everyone was having fun. I loved his down to earth, fun personality. I've never met anyone who has so much energy as he does! He definitely seems like he loves his job and we enjoyed him so much! We met up with him at a bar/lounge at first where we met with another couple from a different resort (I forgot the name of the bar) then he brought us to Mandala and Palazzo (the hottest nightclubs!!) We had over the top VIP treatment everywhere we went (no cover, free drinks, no lines). We all had laughter and had the best time of our lives dancing the night away! I would recommend coming here if you're looking to party and have a great time with great people in a GREAT atmosphere! I definitely want to return and party like a rock$tar with Christian again. He's so much fun! :-) It was an amazing experience we would never forget. Until next time!!

2 Thank J-Laooo
Brooklyn, New York
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Loved the Playacrawl!”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

We had a blast doing the Playacrawl.. Our host was amazing. It was very easy to meet up with our group at the meet-up spot. We went to one bar and two clubs all you can drink.. VIP the whole time. Definately do this if you like to have a good time and you're in Playa.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank Amber G
Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Playa del Carmen...Don't miss it!”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

I have been to the Mexican Riviera quite a few times and seen and done a lot but I had never discovered the charm, the fabulous restaurants, the shopping and great fun of Playa del Carmen.
Don't miss it!