Just returned from 10 nights at Viva Azteca. Did the Viva Boomers, what a nice thing. We got all nights in the Ala Carte Restaurants. Rooms were nice, clean, and AC worked well.
The Ala Carte restaurants were all good. They have 7 restaurants between the Azteca and the Maya to choose from. All had good food and service.
The beaches are nice. The only disappointment was there was no good snorkeling.
The activities team were great fun to watch them entertain the guests.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be close to everything. White sand beaches. Mayan ruins. Lush jungles. A championship golf course. And exciting nightlife. The Wyndham Azteca All-Inclusive Resort, a stunning resort on the breathtaking Mayan Riviera on the east coast of the Yucatan, has it all. And it's just 45 minutes from Cancun International Airport in Mexico. Explore captivating Mayan ruins. Find your own private seaside cove, or experience the fun in the sun and nightlife of Playa Del Carmen, just two miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Viva Wyndham Azteca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Viva Wyndham Azteca Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Viva Azteca
- Wyndham Playa Del Carmen
- Playa Del Carmen Viva Azteca
- Playa Del Carmen Wyndham
- Viva Wyndham Azteca Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico