“Very good”

Como Como Osteria Mediterranea
Reserve with OpenTable
Como Como Osteria Mediterranea is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #46 of 1,236 Restaurants in Playa del Carmen
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Kids, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Como Como Osteria Mediterranea, located in Playa del Carmen, on the new area of the 10th Avenue, offer affordable food and wines in a simple, intimate, minimal setting. The restaurant features Mediterranean contemporary cuisine by combining flavors inspired by the sea, the land, travels and seasonal influences, sometimes mixed up with local products.
Simferopol
“Very good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2013

Fairly healthy food, and very delicious. Their small portions are very small, but the food is great. I've ate much better in general in my life, but in comparison with other restaurants in Playa del Carmen, this one is really great. They also serve free bruschetta (very delicious). Very nice atmosphere and very cosy. I also liked their coffee very much.

Italy
“Just moved in a new place! but always the best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 25, 2013

I had a great dinner for 24th December, they had some special course for the Christmas night. I ate veal filet with three pepper souce, carrot and potatoes pure, Tortelli with fish and something else that was really great, and as dessert Tradicional Panettone with Mascarpone and Vanillacream souce! Fantastic. The atmosphere was really great! Thanks again for this dinner!

Bloemond
“Waw, very impressed”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 19, 2013

On my sixth trip to PdC y finally made it to Como Como. I was so sorry I waited so long. This restaurant is amazing. I was by myself so i requested the first table close to the street. I was welcomed by the friendly and very serviceminded group of young men I have ever met at a restaurant. I ordered a Margarita, the calamari, seafood pasta and the chocolate cake for dessert. I was wawed with each dish, but my absolute favourite was the calamari appetizer which was one of the best appetizers I have ever had! The seafood pasta was great, but the flourless chocolate cake was just heavenly. Service throughout the night was excelent and just beyond my expectations. I will visit Como Como again for sure next time I'm in PdC. Highly recommended!

East Haddam, Connecticut
“real italian”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 15, 2013

Excellent selection and the cheff will prepare whatever you want if the ingredients are available. Stick with the wine list as the cocktails are a bit pricey. We've been to Como Como for 3 years in a row and the quality and service are wonderful.

Visited December 2013
Playa del Carmen, Mexico
“Great, as always”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 13, 2013

Como como? Como bueno! We haven't been to Como Como for over a year, and stopped by with friends for a late meal. As always, the food was creative, fresh, and delicious. Looking for something lite, the spinach salad with grapefruit hit the spot for me. We won't wait so long to return.

Visited December 2013