“Fulfilling”

Ranked #9 of 45 Dessert in Playa del Carmen
Good for: Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed November 23, 2013

I went here at about 3 am to get an after partying snack. Something to absorb my libations... I got a simple Nutella and banana crepe. It was soooo good. I slept well :)

Reviewed October 24, 2013

The family and I loved this place. We went twice so that we could get our fill of neutella. You should be aware that they aren't open on Monday and Tuesday. On the weekend they are open all night. This is a great place to hit after dinner so make sure you save some room. We got neutella and banana but all of them looked great. This isn't a place that makes a ton of crepes and then just reheats them when someone wants something. Everything is made fresh and while we were there he started a new batch of batter which looked very authentic. The food was so good that my son is talking about opening his own crepe place back home even though he is only 7!
If you are looking for a great dessert place with a very friendly chef then looked no further!

1  Thank bo4uofm
Reviewed September 17, 2013

Nothing special . normal pan cakes. None of ingredients has been home made. Everything you can buy in the shop on the corner. Espresso is from the pods. So more Nespresso. Not even close real one. Overpriced for me. For 2 crepas + 2 coffes = 200 pesos (10 punds). If you want best crepas try those on the Plaza Nationale sold by Mexican ( mobile run - bike). Cost 25 pesos for 1 and you will taste heaven. . .

2  Thank JoMarUK
Reviewed September 5, 2013

Great crepes....anytime of the day!!!! Good espresso as well, very friendly working staff/ owner. Banana Nutella crepes is the way to go...Try 2!

Reviewed September 4, 2013

My husband and I visited La Crepacabana last week on our vacation in Playa. The crepes we delicious! If you do not know Spanish, please use the menu to help order, they do not know English there. He can make what you point to on the menu, however. Also I would try to go to this establishment at an off time. He is very busy and his restaurant is just a couple of bar stools pulled up to two bar areas. It's all good! We suggest a visit when in Playa!