“Awesome Crepes!!!!”

Ranked #4 of 44 Dessert in Playa del Carmen
Good for: Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed September 5, 2013

Great crepes....anytime of the day!!!! Good espresso as well, very friendly working staff/ owner. Banana Nutella crepes is the way to go...Try 2!

Reviewed September 4, 2013

My husband and I visited La Crepacabana last week on our vacation in Playa. The crepes we delicious! If you do not know Spanish, please use the menu to help order, they do not know English there. He can make what you point to on the menu, however. Also I would try to go to this establishment at an off time. He is very busy and his restaurant is just a couple of bar stools pulled up to two bar areas. It's all good! We suggest a visit when in Playa!

Reviewed July 25, 2013

I ate the nutella one and I love it... The service is great and the owner has a great sense of humor! A must visit in playa!

1  Thank FerTrevino
Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

This place is highly recommended. the cook prepares the crepes right in front of you so they can't get any fresher. The only negative was the inordinate amount of calories you consume there ;).

Reviewed May 24, 2013

My husband and I went here for lunch and decided to split two crepes - we ordered the Hawaiian and the Nutella and banana. Both were good, but the Nutella & banana was AMAZING! The owner was so nice and friendly and we really enjoyed talking with him too!