“la crepacabana = delicious!”
Review of La Crepacabana

La Crepacabana
Ranked #9 of 44 Dessert in Playa del Carmen
Good for: Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Takeout
Reviewed May 6, 2013

I stumbled across this lovely place about 7 months ago! my friend and i went almost everyday whilst in playa del carmen for a nutella crepe. Back for another visit now ( may 2013) and continue to visit la crepacabana. reasonably priced. Best crepes I have ever had! i usually just share one with my boyfriend as they are full of nutella but very filling :) Friendly owner too which makes it a great place all round! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Reviewed April 17, 2013

This place is a hole in the wall small place......but of course those always have the best food. The banana and nutella was truly amazing!

Reviewed April 3, 2013

Here you can find the best and largest creppes in playa! They are awesome, especially the chocolate & banana, and the fresh cheese with marmalade! They are delicious and the french owner is very friendly and always up for a chat! Fresh fruit juices great aswell!

Reviewed April 1, 2013

Delicious,great staff,recommended!!!!
Made our day!

We ate Nutella and bananas and plain Nutella creeps - not too complicated but really well preformed.
The cheff was nice and smily, the ingredients were fresh. No complaints.
We will definitely come again.

Reviewed March 6, 2013

I really don't know how you could screw up banana and nutella. The crepe was delicious. My partner had a goat cheese, mushroom, bacon crepe, and I actually thought his was better than mine. I'd go again. Probably nothing too amazingly special if you are used to eating crepes (but I am not, so it was great for me).

1  Thank owllison