“Excellent choice for Breakfast”
Review of Chez Celine

Chez Celine
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic, Families with children
Description: Follow the smell of freshly baked bread and find our authentic French bakery on the 5th avenue! We offer typical French products like Baguette bread, croissants, pastries, sandwiches, quiches and salads. Try our specials of the night, to pare with a glass of wine: cheeses and cold meats platters, terrines, vol-au-vent and their savory & sweets crepes! Natural products, 100% homemade, high quality ingredients and lots of love...!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

On my 4 days trip to Playa del Carmen I kept going there for breakfast every day. They've got a good selection of food and the service is great! I want to send my thanks to the great servers Elly and Eduardo for their great service!!!!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,619)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The prices here are a bit higher than other restaurants in this area, but still not bad in comparison with the U.S. I ordered the Tres Quesos sandwich which has Brie, homemade Boursin, Gouda, lettuce, grapes, and nuts. It was to die for. My boyfriend got the Jamón Serrano sandwich and enjoyed it. We wanted dessert so we each got a crepe. It all ended up being the same cash value and caloric value of 4 breakfasts but was very delicious. We walked out paying over $25 USD for the both of us which is about what we tend to spend in a day of eating but I’m surprised to say myself that the food was worth it. I may return for the quiche.

Reviewed October 7, 2018 via mobile

I’ve been here for a weekend and every time I passed by I saw the place packed but today I finally got the chance to enjoy a meal with my mama. The wait was just 20mins for 2 (went across the street for souvenirs in the meantime). My mama ordered eggs and ham with potatoes and of course coffee with milk (cafe con leche). My mama is a great judgement of coffee and she said it’s the best she has had in Mexico. I ordered fresh toast with Nutella and banana and dulce de leche frappe. Everything was delicious!!! Bill was just $18.11 US. I will be back on my next trip.

Reviewed September 29, 2018 via mobile

Since we live here we go there every weekend,the food is delicious,the service is great and are nice people, and I can’t really recommend anything to eat because everything is delicious

Reviewed September 26, 2018 via mobile

I'm in Playa at least twice a year and this is my go to for breakfast and dinner every time. The food is always fresh and never disappoints. The servers are so sweet and accommodating! Ask for Mayra! She is the best ❤️❤️