“Delicious bread and coffee” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Chez Celine

Chez Celine
Good for: Romantic, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Kralendijk, Bonaire
“Delicious bread and coffee”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

Almost every morning we bought a 'pan' (fresh baked white bread, still warm), a croissant and a coffee, to have breakfast at our apartment. Everything they have is good: integral (multigrain bread), muffins and petit fours, baguettes, cappucino etc. You can have breakfast, brunch and lunch also at Celines very nice patio: not too big not too small... Conclusion: very fresh bread, very nice people at a perfect location on the fifth avenue.

• Visited September 2013

• Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Lovely French Cafe in the heart of Playa del Carmen”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

I loved my breakfast at Chez Celine. They even prepared sandwiches for us to take away on our last day. The croissants were lovely and so were other items from the patisserie. A must go when in Playa del Carmen.

• Visited April 2013
Broadview Heights, Ohio
“Stopping back on my next trip to Playa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

Ventured in this quaint bakery/café towards the end of my trip. I will definitely be going there more often next trip to Playa. The croissants were delicious. I had to purchase a few so I had them for breakfast or lunch the next day. The rest of the bakery looked awesome as well. Let you know more next time.
I do not drink coffee so I cannot review the flavors.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars
Melbourne, Australia
“Beautiful bakery”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013 via mobile

Went looking for coffee and discovered Chez Celine on 5th Ave. It looks like a French bakery inside, the coffee is very good, the croissants delightful. I went there early so the croissants were still a little warm

Visited September 2013
“The best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

My husband and I come here each time we are in Playa. I am wondering when they will open their branch restaurant in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. This truly is a slice of France. The food is incredible. Yogurt, granola, and fresh fruit is such a wonderful change of pace while here. Pastries are to die for and quiche will make you sing.

Visited September 2013