“Fantastic and Worth price”
Review of Your Private Tour

Your Private Tour
Ranked #3 of 374 Tours in Playa del Carmen
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We snorkel the Caribbean and tour the Mayan Ruins, Chichen Itza, Coba and others,snorkel, Zip Line through the dense jungle over a huge centoe,canoe,cliff jump,visit a Mayan village and explore underground river system called Cenotes and much more!! We use newer vans,bi-lingual guides, new good quality sanitary equipment,exceptional quality food at a beach restaurant while providing lots of fun, new experiences and safety.
Rocky River, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fantastic and Worth price”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

First Jay runs a fantastic tour. Second our guide Hector was excellent in all ways, leading the group through all the events (zip lining, cenotes, the turtles swim, the lagoon and finally to a wonderful lunch), as well as answering all questions (including my stupid ones). Third, if you are thinking the price seems a bit steep, remember to do all the events individually would be pricey. However for the little extra you pay, you get reliable transportation, just your family or group (i.e. other than your family or group no one to annoy you and make you wait), what appears to be early entry to the locations (we had the zip line location completely to ourselves), and the freedom to move at your own pace and not feel rushed. Do this Tour and you will have wonderful memories for a lifetime. My only tip is to pre-order the camera service, we did not do that and were shut out. Oh Well, we will just have to keep the amazing memories in our heads, and they are truly amazing memories.

2 Thank Jeff K

Denton, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Beautiful people places and life changing experience!”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

I'm sorry but I did forget our guides name I believe it was Ernesto or. Enrique . What an adventure well worth every dime.I almost didn't make the tour because the night before Humpty Dumpty had a great fall and face planted a rock wall!but like a champ I took the tour early that morning with my friend and his wife and mother inlaw.I was glad I pushed thru,not only did I have a wonderful time ,the water from the cenotes helped heal my wounds from the night before from the pool party with the Russians taking shots.As an aside "never try to drink with Russians those guys are warriors when it comes to liquor.Can't wait for my next trip.be well assured I will book again with "Your Private Tour" These guys make your vacation awesome!

Visited August 2012
2 Thank Yeswecan F
Dublin, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Private Tour!! Great Company!!!”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

Our family of 7 did the Coba / cenote / snorkeling tour. Karen and her driver arrived promptly at our hotel at 7:30 am to pick us up. She was wonderful! We also got to meet Jay who was just as Coba was great, going into the cenote (bat cave) was incredible!!!! As a group we agreed that was the highlight of our trip...so cool! Seeing turtles in the ocean also fun. We then had a great lunch and back to our resort at 4:00 pm. Long day but it was 3 tours plus lunch, well worth the money. Would definitely use this company again! Loved it.

1 Thank Buffy D
Calgary, Canada
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing tour!!!!”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

We really enjoyed our tour with "Your Private Tour". The personnel were very knowledgeable, nice and always making sure we were enjoying every moment of the day. We had a van just for us so it made it a lot more personal and relaxed. We strongly recommend them to everybody.
Many thanks to: Jay, Hector, Karen, Maria, Aida and Yiyo.

1 Thank Jaime A
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Awesome day. Best ever. Worth the money. PRIVATE TOUR.”
Reviewed June 18, 2013 via mobile

Thank you Maria for a great day. Our tour guide Maria was so accommodating. The experience was just amazing. We saw many different amazing things. But all the sea turtles were my favorite. My husbands favorite was Yal hi. I think I remember that correctly. Thousands if amazing fish. Thanks again for amazing day.

1 Thank MelanieG64