“best experience diving” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Scuba S.cool Diving Center

Scuba S.cool Diving Center
More attraction details
Owner description: Located at the newest part of 5th avenue, away from the crowd, scuba s.cool is the ideal dive center for those who are looking for the quieter part of Playa del Carmen, just three blocks from Shangri-la beach in a our nice and totally different dive center we offer real personalized scuba diving services. We do not take more than four divers per trip, we feel and think the small groups are the best way to really enjoy the scuba diving experience. Our philosophy is to be open and honest with our customer so when you dive wit us you will always know what to expect from our services. Owned and operated 100% by mexicans scuba s.cool is your best scuba choice in Playa del Carmen.
Minneapolis, Minnesota
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“best experience diving”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2013

we were in Playa del Carmen in March 20th 2013 and my husband luckily found Bull Sharks so we decided to ask for more information, and was there were our great journey started, Karla (linda y hermosa) gave us the information what we needed to be Padi so we started on next day, my husband was trained with the instructor Sandy very knowledge and professional young lady ( we loved her). My husband is happy to have the Padi certified and was teach the right way. I personally did explore scuba diving and I enjoyed the experience, for being first time for me was perfect. I will strongly recommend Bull Sharks, they make feel safe while diving, listen to your concerns, and the best of all they make you feel you are their family. I will definitely go back to them, if I don’t dive I will go just for visit.

Visited March 2013

San Antonio, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“coolest experience under water”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2011

The greatest unexpected surprise was to learn how to scuba dive, but most importantly the company and instructors who were in this school, they were patient and understanding with my needs as a student, totally recomend it!! I got certefied as an Open Water Diver and had the greatest time doing it, thanks for everything guys...

Visited July 2011
1 Thank RoValezzi
Washington DC, District of Columbia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“The best experience ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2011

I enjoyed diving in the caribean with scuba scool. The diving school was really professional, the equipment are really nice, the same as the teacher and the team they have.

Visited January 2011
2 Thank Mary32_11
Stockholm, Sweden
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Great night dive”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 6, 2011

A friend and me were looking for a night dive. All other dive bases, which we contacted, were very reluctant to take us because we were only two persons and maybe because it was on a saturday night. Rodolfo from scuba s.cool didn't hesitate at all to take us and we booked a night dive at Moc Che, a shallow reef with a nice arch.
As it was my first night dive Rodolfo took his time prior to the dive and explained everything in a fairly good briefing at the base. Rodolfo and another guide took us to the reef, where they showed us around but also gave us the possibility to dive around on our own to check out the maritime nightlife. I felt absolutely safe and relaxed with the two guides at any time. The dive was planned to be around 45 min, but they offered us to stay down as long as we had sufficiently enough air, which ended up in a great 60 min dive.

I can strongly recommend scuba s.cool for their relaxed, friendly and knowledgeable team!

Visited February 2011
2 Thank feynman82
SAINT JOSEPH
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“scuba s. cool is way cool man”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2011

I have been diving almost every day for a month with Ruldolfo and the guyz at the scuba s. cool diving center. They specialize in small groups with attention to detail and customer service unmatched anywhere. They work with beginners as well as more experienced divers. They tailor the dive for your needs, even when different levels of expertise are on the boat. They just add more guides. The dive sites are close too. I like to take photos, so they go slow for me. Their english is great too.
You can find the pictures I have taken while with them on You Tube = quickpix123.
Don't forget to ask to dive in the Cenotes, they go to some that others don't, so the water is more clear from lack of disruption from other divers kicking up the bottom sand. They do ship wreck and deep diving too. If you are considering tech diving they offer classes in Nitrox, as well as the full line of PADI courses.
If it sounds like I am stoked, I am. Come dive with this dive center!

Visited January 2011