“Wave runner fun”
Review of The Reef Marina

The Reef Marina
More attraction details
Owner description: PADI Dive Resort located in Playa Del Carmen in Mexico Mayan Riviera, on the beach of the hotel All Inclusive “The Reef Playacar Resort & SPA”.The Reef Marina is a recreational and professional PADI dive center and school. Diving and snorkeling tours are available in Playa Del Carmen,the cenotes and Cozumel.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Wave runner fun”
Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

During a stay at Playacar Palace, we took advantage of the Reef Marina's wave runners. Staff was very helpful and the shop was clean and well maintained. Wave runners were fun to take out on a choppy water day.

Unfortunately, it started to rain in the area, so we'll have to return for fly boarding on our next vacay!

• Finnish first
Voorhees, New Jersey
“Excellent Dive Provider”
Reviewed May 21, 2014

I have been diving since the late 80's and this is one of the very best dive shops I have been to. Lucio was an excellent dive master and knows his reefs as well as any dive master I have met. Bruno was extremely accommodating and the rest of the staff was pleasant and service oriented. The location is perfect with a short ride to over a dozen drift dive reefs. This shop is the single biggest factor in my planning to book a return trip to The Reef Playacar. This being our 5th time to Riviera Maya that is saying something!

Visited April 2014
Nazareth, Pennsylvania
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Dive shop at resort”
Reviewed May 14, 2014

ALL THE STAFF was great....they showed us a good time...Had good equipment on hand n kept us safe...

Visited May 2014
Mountain View, California
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Amazing!”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

The staff were very friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. I would unhesitatingly recommend the Reef Marina. I went diving four times in my 6 days at Playa del Carmen, and each one was an amazing experience.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank hoopsfan6
San Francisco
“Family Diving Professionals”
Reviewed May 2, 2014

I've been on over 6 dives, on two separate visits with these folks and they are excellent. I've been diving since I was 12 but this first visit introduced my boys (11 and 12 at the time) to diving, and they loved it. It was important to me that they had a good first experience and the staff here delivered.
After some book work and study back home I took them back here for their Open Water certification and had 4 more great dives. Dive Instructor Lucio was fantastic and knows the reefs very well. He always points out interesting things and makes sure that everyone is safe AND has a good time.

Visited March 2014
Review collected in partnership with this attraction