“So Good!”

Ranked #152 of 1,438 Restaurants in Playa del Carmen
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery
Reviewed March 11, 2013

We ate here, after reading about it, then hearing about it from some new friends on the beach. It was one of the best meals of the trip. Tuna tostada was amazing, as well as a crispy pork taco the kids had. My mom got the special mixed ceviche, and it was also delicious. We ate at lunch time and it was very crowded, but the service was excellent. The staff helped us make our decisions and they didn't steer us wrong. Can't wait to go back, next year!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,543)

Reviewed March 6, 2013

wonderful food, that is so fresh and the people there are so nice and fast service. one of my favorites

Reviewed March 5, 2013 via mobile

Crashed here by a recommendation. Yes from a real person ;-).
The place itself looks very basical and lots of people run arround seeming to work there.
My problem was the menu, i had real issues to get what they really offer or what it is. They had also an english version which was outdated and did not show the actual prices
So i ordered just something with an reasonable price cause i am not that picky.. It appeared a dark fish soup with scampis and two rotten looking prawns, some akward vegetables covered the ground. Even i did not like the optic the taste was okay at least i could apply a lot of their great homemade sauces.
So inconclusion, i dont want to say it was not okay and maybe my private problem but for me there are better spots to go.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

Great place for lunch, great tacos and their sauces were so delicious! ( cilantro and chipotle sauces were the best) cheap eats and good service!

1  Thank manyhobbies
Reviewed March 1, 2013

Great local place. The waiter suggested some great tacos and ceviche. My favourites were the shrimp with cilantro sauce taco and the tempura fish taco. They had a very refreshing shrimp and fish ceviche on a bed of lettuce. All in all, a great dinner. It was delicious, and it wasn't too heavy on the stomach or the wallet. I went with my two small children who enjoyed the steamed fish taco and guacamole. We will certainly go back for the tempura fish tacos.