“Absolutely Perfect!”
Review of Mayan Bistro

Mayan Bistro
Ranked #79 of 1,426 Restaurants in Playa del Carmen
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Escape the hustle and bustle of 5th Ave and dine with us in our beautiful gardens just a block off 5th Ave on 22nd. Our service is friendly and sincere while our cuisine is an international blend that reflects the diverse culinary backgrounds and experience of our chefs. We are sure you will love our food as much as we do!! Oh yeah we also have the biggest wine pour in all of Playa!!
Reviewed July 27, 2012

The Mayan Bistro did not disappoint at all! The staff was exceptional. They were so friendly! The menu has so much to choose from. We ate every meal (except for one- we were snorkeling in Cozumel that day) at this place for 6 days. The food is fresh and you can see the chefs working very hard to create a wonderful dinner. It really is the best environment for anyone. We saw many different kinds of people enjoying themselves. The lunch items are very good. I really liked the shrimp tacos! Since we had the VIP package for this place, we decided to experience as many different things as we could. The staff was ALWAYS pleasant and efficient. Some of my favorite memories of this vacation include the Mayan Bistro.

Reviewed July 13, 2012

We spent last week in Paya Del Carmen and stayed at the Hotel Aventura Mexicana. We were in the Mayan Bistro for breakfast and as often as we could during the day, and definitely at night for dinner and drinks. It has areally nice atmosphere if you want a Happy Hour and if you don't, you can find a table for a romantic dinner as well.
We fell in love with this quaint and delightful setting, and would recommend it to anyone single, or married and with children. The cater for everyone, and have the holtel sectioned, so that the families have their own pool, and then the single peopple have theirs to mingle and chat.
We will most certainly be visiting again. The service was outstanding.

Reviewed July 13, 2012

We stayed at the Aventura Mexicana as part of the living social deal and bought the all-inclusive VIP package to the restaurant. I LOVED every meal I had! Everything from the presentation to the flavor was beyond my expectations. The nachos were to die for and the fish tacos were delicious! You have to try the brochetas! On the last night I ordered a ham, chicken, and corn pizza that was thin crust and scrumptious! The staff was very friendly, especially Daniel and Aldo! Aldo made the best drinks even those that were not on the menu! I will be sending all my friends who visit Playa to the Mayan Bistro! Hope to see you guys soon!!

Reviewed May 18, 2012

On our honeymoon to Playa Del Carmen, we ate at the Mayan Bistro the majority of the time. The staff was super friendly (hi Luis) and the food by chef Marco was excellent. We went fishing one day and caught a durado (mahi mahi). Chef Marco prepared it three ways. It was amazing!! I can't wait to go back to Playa Del Carmen so I can pig out at the Mayan Bistro again. It is a must for anyone traveling to Playa Del Carmen. Thank you again to Mayan Bistro for feeding us so well. :)

Reviewed May 5, 2012

We first tried this as a guest of Adventura Mexicana. Try the breakfast burrito and the Mar y Monte kabobs or pasta...each are wonderful. Randomly enough, their side of spinach is amazing. Also, expect the best bartender ever, Aldo. We have NEVER been disappointed. Great food, strong drinks and they even have french fries and ice cream for my oh so picky daughter. Go, I highly doubt you will be disappointed.

1  Thank Ryannroxx