“Perfect Condo Near Beach”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Pool At Natz Ti Ha
Fully equipped ktichen
Twin bdrm
Twin bedroom bath
Master bedroom with ensuite bathroom with tub
Master Bath with tiled tub and shower
Queen Bath
Natz Ti Ha beach access
Main Entrance
Gated parking area Natz Ha Ha
Natz Ti Ha lanscaped gardens
Playa del Carmen  beach steps from condo
Visit Tulum magnificent ruins
Coco Beach only 60 meters away
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
stansnikk...
Loveland, Colorado
“Perfect Condo Near Beach”
Reviewed July 23, 2013 for a stay in June 2013
people found this review helpful

I just returned from a month long staty at L-301 in Natz ti Ha. I booked my condo through Carribean Realty in Puerto Aventuras. My 13 year old daughter and I spent the entire month there. My husband was with us for the initial and final stretch. My parents came down the second week and friends came down for the final week at which time 7 people (4 adults 3 teens) were occupying the condo -- we had plenty of room and a great time.

The condo was BEAUTIFUL -- looked just like the pictures. The kitchen was very well equipped with new appliances and plenty of glassware,plates and quality cookware. Counter space was perfect for preparing and serving meals. Dining area included a large dining room table that could accomodate 8 if necessary. There is even a small bar area in the hall way that has beautiful Mexican wine and margarita glasses and room for wine bottle and liquour storage. The living room couches are comfortable and there is a TV with satellite reception and a DVD player.

Each bedroom has its own private bath -- nice fixtures and tile and plenty of storage in each one. All beds were comfortable and had great linens and pillows. Bath towels had seen better days, but they are provided by Carribean Realty and are clean. Master bedrrom had a wonderful king bed, sitting area, walk-in closet and a built in desk that I used as a makle-up area. I truly loved it.

The laundry room with the stacked washer dryer was very convienent for our long stay.

The condo is on the 3rd floor and when sitting on the balcony, you feel as though you are in a tree house since your are surrounded by palm trees -- very private with a slight view of the pool. The balcony has a great table with 4 chairs, a lounge chair and an excellent Weber gas grill.

The condo had wifi and a phone that used Vonage so all calls to the US were free! Very convienent.

The pool is well maintained and beautifully situated among the gardens. Small fountains and streams surround the pool area and can be found througout the property.

The property was very safe and included 24 hour security and cameras. I never felt concerned for myself or my daughter.

Coco beach is literally a 3 min walk. The condo has 4 beach chairs, 2 sun umbrellas, beach towles and a cooler. Everything for a great beach day. Coco beach is the nicest beach in Playa. Very clean and family friendly. If you prefer the partying and craziness that is Mamitas beach, it is only a 10 minute walk south.

The entire area around Natz ti Ha is very new. Calle 38 has some great restaurants and 5th Ave (La Quinta) is only a 5-6 min walk away. This is the nicest part of 5th Ave in my opinion. Very new and fantastic restaurants. All of Calle 38 is surrounded by lush vegetation and trees -- a very beautiful street and place to live/vacation. It was a 20 minute walk to Mega Supermarket and we would take the cab home with our food ($50 pesos -- ~$4.50). Walmart is about the same.

Hope to go back soon. It was very hard to leave this beautiful place and condo.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Layout --- very spacious
Liked least: There was a small problem with ants in the bathrooms and kitchen
Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
Jul 22, 2013
Dear Nicole,

Thank you very much for your review. We are happy to hear that all went well and that you found Casa Catalina as described online, it was a pleasure working with you. We appreciate you stayed with us and hope you come back to Casa Catalina - Natz Ti Ha - Condo L 301

Sincerely.

Location Cleanliness
Check in / front desk Service
London
Reviewed February 4, 2011 for a stay in January 2011
person found this review helpful

Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 35-44
Montreal
Reviewed April 16, 2010 for a stay in March 2010

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing