“REWARDING! Go to Yoga by the Way...for one or a hundred + classes”

Yoga By the Way - Private Lessons
More attraction details
Owner description: Yoga Studio
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Stairs / elevator
San Diego, California
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“REWARDING! Go to Yoga by the Way...for one or a hundred + classes”
Reviewed December 17, 2012

Joining and committing to "Yoga by the Way" during this visit (Nov-dec 2012) in Playa del Carmen was the best adventure of my trip. Your team is talented and I loved how you made me feel included, encouraged, challenged at every class while creating an awesome positive atmosphere which has left me yearning for more.
I miss you and will be back.
I knew Playa del Carmen has so much to offer but adding Yoga by the Way was a five star decision.
Wish you were also here in San Diego with me. All the best!
Thank you, Thank you, Thank YOU Ellen, David, Anna and the whole "Yoga by the Way" team for the fun and rewards of Yoga by the Way!

Visited November 2012
1 Thank paddleball

San Francisco, California
599 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 363 helpful votes
“Yoga to live by - Made friends here”
Reviewed November 23, 2012

This is the place to yoga when you are by the way. It is situated on top of the building. It is Vinyasa style and perhaps a bit challenging for beginners but of course you only do what your body can. Ellen is a beautiful sol and very inspirational.

Visited November 2012
2 Thank Indiana_Jonesse
Philadelphia, PA
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great Yoga”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

This place was very popular and I can see why. Incredibly cool studio with great instructor. Right in town. If you like yoga, you certianly cannot miss this place.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Titanitim
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Very welcoming and a great workout”
Reviewed October 16, 2012

I went to a one off lesson as I was only in Playa for a weekend. A Reasonably priced lesson in a lovely studio. The teacher was constantly correcting your positions for you, and I thoroughly felt like I had had a proper workout/stretch once the class was over. I highly recommend a lesson if you are in the area, I definitely will visit again next time I am in Playa.

1 Thank Mckirtle
Sedona
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“One of the reasons why we keep coming back to Playa!”
Reviewed August 22, 2012

We've been coming to Playa for years and since taking classes w/Ellen we make sure to organize lodging each year in close proximity to her studio! The atmosphere of the studio, the classes themselves (usually taught by Ellen) are part of a perfect day in Playa!! ...it's a daily practice for us so a studio we resonate with his a high priority for us. So Ellen, if you're reading, we look forward to seeing you again in January 2013! Andrew & Laura / Sedona

Visited January 2012