“Best yoga studio in Playa Del Carmen”

Yoga By the Way - Private Lessons
More attraction details
Owner description: Yoga Studio
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Stairs / elevator
Michigan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Best yoga studio in Playa Del Carmen”
Reviewed July 20, 2012

Great Studio, cool location, Ellen is great! If you practive yoga, you must go to Yoga by the Way in Playa if you travel here.

We practive here everytime we go to Playa.

Visited September 2011
2 Thank jkelly800

playa del carmen
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Best Yoga Ever”
Reviewed June 30, 2012

I have practiced yoga in a lot of different studios and I have never found anywhere quite like Yoga By The Way- Ellen is an amazing teacher. Anna is great too!

Visited August 2011
Fern Park, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Excellent Massage”
Reviewed May 27, 2012

My girlfriend and I each had an hr relaxing massage. It was in a room with AC and very nice ocean music. Gretchen gave me my massage and I have a male massage Therapist who comes to my house every two weeks so I was not sure about a woman having strength.
She did an excellent job and I hated for it to end. I would have gone back but got to sunburned to return. But next time I am in PDC I will definitely go there again.

1 Thank Hollie S
London
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Nice spot. Great teachers...”
Reviewed May 17, 2012

Great location, well priced and good for beginners and experienced alike..:-)

1 Thank Alistair G
Houston, Texas
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“nice experience”
Reviewed May 15, 2012

The view from the studio windows was lovely- blue sky and palm trees. It was a vinyasa class,and the instructor, Ellen encouraged everyone to be comfortable with their own ability. She was knowledgable and gave instructions in both English and Spanish, walking around making gentle adjustments. I would certainly return.
There were plenty of mats and other props available- nice for those of us who were traveling light.

1 Thank carolyn108_12