“Another great meal cooked and served in our vacation villa”

Epicurean Chef Services
Southampton, Massachusetts
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Another great meal cooked and served in our vacation villa”
Reviewed March 7, 2012

This is a vacation treat that is not to be missed. Come in after a day at the beach, relax and enjoy Happy Hour around your own pool or living room while Carlos and Tani cook the most fantastic meal you could ask for. Do not miss the homemade sangria and the sopa azteca.. It is something we look forward to every time we return to Playa Del Carmen.

Visited March 2012

Kerrobert, Canada
41 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“What a treat.”
Reviewed March 7, 2012

It was a great treat and pleasure to have Carlos and Tanis prepare a meal for us. The food was excellent, the price affordable and evening memorable. We had a steak and fish meal and the fish was absolutely wonderful. The steak was great and the salad and avacado tzatzki dressing was over the top. Carlos provides great explanations of the food he prepares. Booking and setting up the appointment was effortless as Tanis does a great job of responding to emails promptly.
Fabulous thing to do when in Playa del Carmen.
David & Brenda - Saskatchewan

MA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Fun & delicious evening staying put at our resort”
Reviewed March 6, 2012

This was such a fun and different way to experience some authentic Mexican cuisine, all in the comfort of our own villa. From the email communication to the moment Carlos & Tani left our villa, it was all so professional. Tani was great in responding to all of email inquiries in setting up the evening. The food was delicious and it was made extra special with Carlos' explanation of each course. They kept the frozen margaritas coming all evening and even left a pitcher in our freezer along w/ the leftovers from the meal in our fridge. We had the aztec soup and the T & T menu - all fresh and scrumptious. They are a lovely couple and being served our dinner on our own private balcony was so fun!

Waterdown, Ontario, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A night to Remember!”
Reviewed March 5, 2012

Carlos and Tani, you exceeded my expectations which is not an easy thing to do. Your professionalism and passion for cooking certainly came through in an exquisite meal. While the Chicken Mole (all 56 ingredients) was thoroughly enjoyed by all...the soup was outstanding. Your a great team and added a lot of zest to our evening.
Many thanks, Allan & Barb

1 Thank Allan P
Salt Lake City
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great food, lots of fun!”
Reviewed February 23, 2012

I contacted Carlos and Tani to obtain their services as a surprise for my sister. (She was surprised.) (Understatement.) Their responses to my emails were always prompt. (That’s a big deal for me.) I’m vegan and they offered several options for me to choose from. I went with the portabella mushroom fajitas, guacamole, and black bean soup. Being vegan I eat a lot of black bean soup and this was without a doubt the best I’d ever had. All the food was most EXCELLENT! Oh yeah, and the margaritas. (Even more EXCELLENT.) EVERYTHING is fresh including the lime juice for the margaritas. Carlos constantly tasted as he cooked. (Sign of a good chef.) Their last email arrived as I was walking out the door to fly to Mexico and I gave it a cursory glance. I read it after the fact and one of the things they ask you to do is wash your blender. I felt I had wasted 15 minutes of Carlos’ time as he scrubbed ours. He said blenders in condos are very scary and he didn’t even want to tell us some of the stuff he has found in them. So heads up, wash your blender before their arrival. All I can say is read the other 40 reviews and I agree with all of them. Epicurean Chef Services will be our new Mexico tradition for future visits.

1 Thank Belleski