My family and I had a great experience at this hotel. We went in July 2013 for one week. The service was great, and all the amenities mentioned on the website were as is. We had our room cleaned every day, new sheets and towels every other day. We didnt have any plumbing problems. We did have a safe which is very helpful when you go out of the hotel. The ocean view from our balcony was unforgettable, such beautiful site. The hotel restaurant had such nice employees and great service. The food was delicious, their menu had a variety of foods for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Not to mention the drinks! Do try their pina colada! its amazing, and also their lime margarita ;-) We tried all their drinks all week. The hotel is located in a perfect location infront of the crystal clear turqouise waters. Just one block from the famous 5th avenue, and other local stores and restaurants. We had no problems with the neighboring hotels and their loud music. We were told that weekends were especially loud til dawn, but we didnt have any problems at all. We had a great time at this hotel, while it lasted.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Pelicano Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pelicano Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Pelicano Playa Del Carmen
- Pelicano Inn Playa Del Carmen
- Pelicano Inn Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico