What I like about this place, was the location and the building was like authentic Spanish Villa right at the beach next to the 5-notte street which has all the shops and restaurants.Staff were very nice and helpful, rooms were clean daily, had AC and frig and little balconies.
During my stay it was the BPM fest going on, and couple of my friends who stayed at the different hotels near by they said they cant sleep at night because of the clubs and the party's don't stop until 6am. I didn't have that problem at this Hotel :-)
I would definitely stay here again for 3-star Hotel and beach front, cant complain :-)
The hotel furniture and decor can get a little upgrade.
All the front ocean view have a nice balconies tv, frig, AC, I recommend rooms: 301, 302, 303,304,305, 306
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pelicano Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pelicano Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Pelicano Playa Del Carmen
- Pelicano Inn Playa Del Carmen
- Pelicano Inn Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico