“La Famiglia puts the rest to Shame”
Review of La Famiglia

La Famiglia
Ranked #17 of 1,326 Restaurants in Playa del Carmen
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Open: 5:00 p.M to 12:00 A.M
Reviewed December 21, 2013 via mobile

You can take your Cenacolo's and toss them out the window. Giuseppe took care of us from start to finish. Insalate Caprese, home made linguine alla vongole, linguine Bolognese, perfect Pinot Grigio, and a Marchesé di Barolo Grappa to finish the evening. Perfect north south blend of Italian cooking in, of all places, Playa del Carmen. My clients will flock to this place.

Reviewed December 19, 2013

Amazing home made pasta and sauces at a great price, honestly one of the best Italian meals I've ever had. Very good brick over pizza. Very impressed with value and very attentive owner and service.

Reviewed December 17, 2013

I stopped here again on my most recent trip to Playa in November for the fabulous pizza (this was my third visit to the restaurant in the last 6 months). This place never disappoints when I'm craving great thin crust pizza.

My friend and I had the bruschetta and a gorgonzola pizza with arugula. The wine list is great with lots of options in all price ranges. The service was fantastic as always. The owner stopped by at the end of our meal to see how everything was and offered dessert or a drink on the house. Very sweet! We sipped a couple of complimentary limoncellos while waiting for a break in the rain.

I'll be back!

1  Thank angedj
Reviewed December 15, 2013 via mobile

Great service! The lasagna melts in your mouth. I'm here now. The experience is wonderful. It's so good that we decided to order the Ravioli al fresco. Can't wait :)

Reviewed December 12, 2013

This is our third visit to here, always excellent, It´s a must do. You have personal attention from the owners and they are from Italy, so they know perfectly to make the best pizza that I have eaten in my life. I´m fanatic of Italian food and I know many Italian restaurants but when I say that this is best pizza is true, believe me.

Thank you friends.