“So delicious, highly recommend!”
Review of La Famiglia

La Famiglia
Ranked #16 of 1,391 Restaurants in Playa del Carmen
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Open: 5:00 p.M to 12:00 A.M
Reviewed May 24, 2013

You can't go past this restaurant for a good meal in Carmen Del Playa.

We both had pasta and couldn't believe how delicious it was, as it was very reasonably priced. Also included a delicious serving of bread and herbed oil for free.

Staff were lovely and the restaurant had a really nice, simple decor. Wish we had discovered this gem earlier in our stay.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,939)

Reviewed May 16, 2013

I travel to mexico every 2 months and I always go for a good plate of gnocchi alla bolognese!!

The attention of the waiters it was always good but when I went last time with my wife last february, they were probably new and It wasn't good. The portion of the gnocchi is regular and the price is a bit expensive but they are so good...

The owner or at least I guess he is, he is very attentive to the service and to the quality.

Reviewed May 16, 2013

Marcelo was a great host and friendly Italian! Alejandra provided excellent service and gorgeous eyes! Food was reasonably priced and excellent, try "el cahetazo", combination of 3 pasta dishes and delicious! Best gnocci I ever had! A must while in Playa del Carmen!

Reviewed May 9, 2013

The Pizza was so good, I went back for seconds. It was the only restaurant in Playa that I hit twice during my 9 day stay. My family and I ate pizza and salads at the beginning of our vacation and a few days later I ordered pizza for take out. The walk from El Faro was short and easy. The wait staff gave us great service. When my son and I walked there for take out I had a beer and he had a soda and chatted with the owner (great guy) while we waited. Worth the walk off Quinta Avenida.

Reviewed April 27, 2013

Wanted a night in with pizza and a movie. But where do you order from when your in Playa do Carmen. Well I went to trip advisor and asked the same thing. We read the reviews for La Famiglia and thought why not give I a try. I was able to order over the phone without a problem, and I have very limited Spanish. Delivery was cheap and the delivery person was nice and friendly. The pizza was great, it exceeded my expectations a thousand times over. I highly recommend giving it a try, next time I am in Playa I will not hesitate for a second to eat here again.