we are very happy to have stayed here for the location and cleanliness, its worth the money we paid, staff was freindly and helpful, Jorge, Carlos and Juan! You all made it so easy for us to see around and feel safe. Oxxo is aright around the corner for capuchinno, there is a tiendita very close that sells water at a cheap 18 pesos for a gallon, we found this very convenient since there is no water at the hotel, despite the pool is small it was ok because you can use it when no one is in it to avoid crowdiness, the hot tub was the max, we loved that part! if you wish to stay away from the noise of 5th avenue this is great! I would come back here definitely if i return to Playa! Eat at el Fogon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer you the ultimate comfort, experience in our minimalistic style in every one of our 16 fully equipped luxurious suites. Allow yourself to be pleased by the friendly touch of our personnel and our taste for detail. Refresh at the pool area or just watch the sunset in a Jacuzzi on our exclusive roof lounge while you enjoy an exotic drink and the paradisiacal taste of the Mexican Caribbean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Bambu Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Bambu Playa Del Carmen
- Hotel Bambu Suites Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico