“Incredible Wedding!!!!”

Cuisines: Italian, International
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 22, 2016

My husband and I hosted over 80 people from around the world for our wedding at The Blue Venado January 23, 20126. We read reviews online and booked the place without seeing it in person. We could not have been happier!!!! I don't even know how to start describing all the unbeatable services and accommodations we received. Our sweet, thoughtful, kind and extremely thorough wedding planner Sofia Garcia took care of every detail and thought of every possible scenario and turned our night into one to remember. Ever. Single. Guest, was beyond impressed. This fairy-god mother of a wedding planner answered our calls and texts day and night. The eco-reserve is stunning. The food is what you might expect at an international five star restaurant and the staff is exceptional. All of their vendors are highly vetted and exceeded all of our expectations. I highly, highly recommend it and cant wait to go back. The LED dance floor, Mariachi band and gorgeous flower arrangements were just some of my favorite part!! The Best!!!!

1  Thank Maya110279

Reviewed March 3, 2016 via mobile

We had our wedding here and I could not have asked for a better night! The food was amazing, service was great, everyone had a blast. I would specifically like to commend Sofia and her team. They were beyond professional,fun to work with, and went beyond our expectations on the decor and the execution of the whole evening. Thank you guys- can't wait to come back and visit!

1  Thank alexjkowalski
Reviewed February 10, 2016

My husband and I hosted a wedding of 108 friends and family at the Blue Venado on January 21/16. The venue was perfect, isolated and private and no prying eyes at the ceremony. Even though it rained a little bit, the venue was prepared and didn't effect our party. The food was amazing, we had the beach BBQ option, our guests told us it was the best meal they had that week. The service was unreal, the waiters were even serving guests on the dance floor, making sure no one had to stop dancing to get a refreshment! Sofia was our wedding coordinator and she was so easy to contact, easy to talk to and aimed to please. Miriam ensured that all of our guests were accounted for when the buses were leaving at 1 AM, she did a great job of making sure no one was left behind as some guests left early in cabs. I cannot say enough good things about this place, we are so glad we ventured off the beaten path for a unique experience for us and our guests!!

2  Thank CHANTAL A
Reviewed January 9, 2016 via mobile

My husband and I came here for lunch as part of an organised tour with adventures cancun and the food was simple but very tasty and well cooked. The beach is gently sloping and has a very relaxed feel about it.

Margaritas here are very strong!

Reviewed December 19, 2015

My husband and I were married at Blue Venado Beach club on 12/5/2015. It is simply one of the most gorgeous beaches and venues in Quintana Roo, staffed by the kindest people, and featuring some of the most incredible food we have had anywhere. If you are in Playa it is definitely worth a visit as you can spend the day eating/drinking on the beach, riding ATVS and horses, and swimming in crystal blue waters.

Chef Angel Barreto Montes is an artist. Everything he creates tastes so fresh, complex, and satisfying. All of our wedding guests commented on how incredible the meal and cocktail hour appetizers were-- even days after the event. In addition, Angel is absolutely delightful to work with-- a wonderfully kind man who is so passionate about his work and it comes through in every conversation, and more importantly, every dish.

The beach is stunning and the stars are night are incomparable. Despite a massive rainstorm when our ceremony was supposed to begin, our wedding was gorgeous. We ended up getting married under the smaller palapa after our guests took cover there. It was impromptu and magical. All of the staff worked to keep everyone happy and libations flowing when we ended up under the main palapa for the entire event. Special thanks to Jose and Sela.

BV's wedding coordinator, Sofia Garcia, is an absolute doll. She answered all of our questions quickly, guided us through the process, collaborated with our wedding planner, and by the day of the wedding definitely felt like an old friend.

We returned to BV a few days after the wedding to take care of some final details and were immediately struck by the beauty of the place. We just kept saying how much we LOVE our venue as we sat on the bar swings, facing the ocean, eating Angel's incredible tuna tartar, and drinking delicious cocktailsa that the staff insisted we stay to enjoy. We cannot recommend this place enough-- be it for a wedding or just an amazing afternoon in paradise.

2  Thank SBRuby