“Sensual and erotic.”

Doncaster, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Sensual and erotic.”
Reviewed October 29, 2013

My 'very good friend' and I decided to visit Veronica's after reading the reviews on Trip advisor and also by being recommended by a friend.
We had a couples massage and felt exhilarated afterwards.. It put a smile on our faces all day.. A definite must should you want a massage that clears away all your cares in the world.. In fact we could do with one now! I'm disappointed that I never got to experience the 4 hands massage.
I did return the next day with my Aunt as a gift for her 70th birthday.Shethoroughly enjoyed her sports massage.

A.Gibb and V.principal.

5 Thank fayephillips69

The Woodlands, Texas
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“The Reviews Were Right”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

After reading all of the reviews on this place, we had to try it. Oddly, the taxi drivers did not seem to know anything about it and it was not easy to find, but well worth it. Following previous recommendations, the wife used Carlos and I used Angela. Both were wonderful. We even went back for 2 hour massages each. Evidently, snoring is allowed. I got 2 hours of deep tissue from Angela and she found muscles that I forgot I had. $60 for both for one hour, plus a tip of course. They only have 3 beds, so suggest to make an appointment.

3 Thank RJM-Texas
West Plains, Missouri
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 80 helpful votes
“Veronica's Gold - I found my "gold" in Carlos”
Reviewed October 21, 2013 via mobile

We traveled October 14-21, 2013 to Playa del Carmen, Mx to The Royal Resort. Prior to this travel, friends highly suggested that we visit Veronicas for a massage. We read reviews that suggested massages by Carlos & Angel. Veronicas is a 5 minute walk from The Royal. We walked to the massage parlor and Big D and I had a couples massage. Carlos was my massage therapist and Dale had Lalo on two ocassions and Angel on the other. Needless to say, we booked another massage, and another and another --- yes, 4 while I was there! That is how phenomenal the massages are. Dale will be writing a review so I wont go into detail about Angel & Lalo's massages.

Details about massage with Carlos ----I wont list each detail just highlights.

* At the beginning of each massage Carlos rubbed his hands together to obtain high friction for heat and would immediately apply his hands to each vertebrae for total relaxation. Immediately following that he would slightly press and massage each vertebrae and my back would pop like a chiropractor adjustment. It relieved so much tension and pressure. This all occurred within the first 5 minutes.

* I have an injury to my right shoulder. Carlos did not know about my shoulder problem. At times, I have not been able to raise my arm or use it. I have had an injection by an ortho surgeon with more to come. Upon Carlos massaging my shoulder area he immediately located where I have the issue - he never knew he "nailed" the exact location of where the ortho surgeon injected my shoulder for the medical problem. I can tell it loosened tight muscles, etc and Im excited to see what long term effects it has.

* He also does an amazing thing with a towel and rolling your head-neck. I cant wait to attempt it at home when family is sick with headaches or has tension-stress.

I could go on and on about Carlos but I recommend you book a massage with him next time you are within driving distance of Playa del Carmen, MX.

CARLOS....THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH! I appreciate you! Until my next vacation near you my friend!

Jeanette W.

2 Thank Jeanette W
Kenosha
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Must do while in Playa Del Carmen!”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Above and beyond the best massages we have ever experienced! We had two couples massages with Miss Veronica and Carlos and they were one of the highlights of our trip. Not only were they extremely accommodating and professional the massages were a full hour of pure Heaven! Also the price was unbelievable roughly $60 US dollars for both an hour!! Thank you you both for awesome massages!! We recommend them to everyone?!

1 Thank Sara L
manhattan, ks
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Fantastic massage”
Reviewed October 11, 2013 via mobile

I had two massages from Carlos and both were wonderful. The first was deep tissue, and Carlos zeroed right in on the trigger points and tight areas. I had another massage the second day and opted for the relaxation massage, which was also great and helped my muscles recover from the deep tissue massage. I did have a bit of trouble finding the place and offer these very simple directions: as you are facing the beach, from the intersection with royal playa del carmen, turn left (you will see the royal's "Asiana" restaurant on this corner). Veronica's is about a block and a half down the road. You will pass the green monkey hostel and Veronica's is on the next block on the left. If you are in Playa del Carmen and want a great massage at a more than fair price, i highly recommend that you check this place out.

1 Thank carrie-a-go