“Fantastic massage”

manhattan, ks
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Fantastic massage”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2013 via mobile

I had two massages from Carlos and both were wonderful. The first was deep tissue, and Carlos zeroed right in on the trigger points and tight areas. I had another massage the second day and opted for the relaxation massage, which was also great and helped my muscles recover from the deep tissue massage. I did have a bit of trouble finding the place and offer these very simple directions: as you are facing the beach, from the intersection with royal playa del carmen, turn left (you will see the royal's "Asiana" restaurant on this corner). Veronica's is about a block and a half down the road. You will pass the green monkey hostel and Veronica's is on the next block on the left. If you are in Playa del Carmen and want a great massage at a more than fair price, i highly recommend that you check this place out.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank carrie-a-go

Salt Lake City, Utah
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Ah! Stress relief.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2013

Angela moved my arms in several positions (a new massage technique to me) as she massaged my upper back which got deep into the sore muscles of my shoulder blades and neck without causing me any additional pain! She found all the stubborn knots and was gentle, consistent and thorough. The oils she used smelled really good and my skin feels hydrated, not greasy. I have never enjoyed the process of working out my terrible stress-knots until this massage. I am usually gritting my teeth waiting for my shoulders to be "finished." This was such a pleasure and an excellent outcome! I feel so great - thank you, Angela!

Cost: 500 pesos (with tip) very well spent.
Hours: mon-sun 9 AM to 9:30 PM

Visited October 2013
1 Thank bjoy801
Annapolis, Maryland
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 62 helpful votes
“Great massage great price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2013

This was a great location right by our hotel - The Royal Play del Carmen - and such a good price at 60.00 for a couples massage. Very clean and the staff were very friendly. We walked away relaxed and happy.

Visited August 2013
Melbourne, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Brilliant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2013

My friend and I both had massages with Carlos and he was amazing. I often have massages on holiday only to be disappointed but not this time, he is wonderful. We have already booked another for later in the week before the long flight home!

Visited September 2013
Dallas, Texas
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Awesome Hands”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2013

Husband and I were in PDC for a 10 day getaway in August and had a chance to visit Veronica's twice. It was so relaxing. Carlos did wonders on my lower back and shoulders, and Husband said that Angela did a great job as well. Husband usually says after a massage that the pressure could have been better as he is more muscular and often finds that the therapist doesn't apply enough pressure. Not this time, he said that she asked him how much pressure and was able to adjust the pressure to what he wanted. I had the same experience with Carlos and it was great. I have had plenty of massages and am a therapist so I can always tell if someone has great hands. The place was very comfortable, clean, and professional. We highly recommend it and found the price to be extremely reasonable as the hotel was asking for more than double the cost. We paid $60 total for a couples massage for 1 hour. That said, I realize that people go to the hotel spa for the whole experience with steam rooms, aroma therapy, and other treatments that this place might not offer. However, if you just want a really great no frills massage, this is definitely the place to go.

Visited August 2013