“Ah! Stress relief.”

Veronica's Massage Gold
Reviewed October 5, 2013

Angela moved my arms in several positions (a new massage technique to me) as she massaged my upper back which got deep into the sore muscles of my shoulder blades and neck without causing me any additional pain! She found all the stubborn knots and was gentle, consistent and thorough. The oils she used smelled really good and my skin feels hydrated, not greasy. I have never enjoyed the process of working out my terrible stress-knots until this massage. I am usually gritting my teeth waiting for my shoulders to be "finished." This was such a pleasure and an excellent outcome! I feel so great - thank you, Angela!

Cost: 500 pesos (with tip) very well spent.
Hours: mon-sun 9 AM to 9:30 PM

1  Thank bjoy801

Reviewed September 16, 2013

This was a great location right by our hotel - The Royal Play del Carmen - and such a good price at 60.00 for a couples massage. Very clean and the staff were very friendly. We walked away relaxed and happy.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

My friend and I both had massages with Carlos and he was amazing. I often have massages on holiday only to be disappointed but not this time, he is wonderful. We have already booked another for later in the week before the long flight home!

Reviewed September 15, 2013

Husband and I were in PDC for a 10 day getaway in August and had a chance to visit Veronica's twice. It was so relaxing. Carlos did wonders on my lower back and shoulders, and Husband said that Angela did a great job as well. Husband usually says after a massage that the pressure could have been better as he is more muscular and often finds that the therapist doesn't apply enough pressure. Not this time, he said that she asked him how much pressure and was able to adjust the pressure to what he wanted. I had the same experience with Carlos and it was great. I have had plenty of massages and am a therapist so I can always tell if someone has great hands. The place was very comfortable, clean, and professional. We highly recommend it and found the price to be extremely reasonable as the hotel was asking for more than double the cost. We paid $60 total for a couples massage for 1 hour. That said, I realize that people go to the hotel spa for the whole experience with steam rooms, aroma therapy, and other treatments that this place might not offer. However, if you just want a really great no frills massage, this is definitely the place to go.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

Veronica's Gold was outstanding. My wife and went twice on our last visit to Playa Secreto, and Veronica and Carlos were outstanding. I have problems in my neck and back, my wife has problems in her shoulders. Carlos made her shoulders feel better than they had after weeks of Physical Therapy in the states. My visits with Veronica made my back looser and more relaxed than I have felt in a long time. We highly recommend Veronica's Massage Gold. It is a clean and comfortable place, located one block closer to the ocean from 5th Avenue, off of 26th Street (1st Ave. North is the road closest to the beach). There are many places around PDC to get a massage, but I don't think you can do better than Carlos or Veronica at Veronica's Massage Gold. And even with a taxi ride from our resort, cost was way less than the resort cost, and the massages were incredibly good. A note: we were hassled constantly by the vendors on 5th Ave, but when we walked along 1st ave, no problems. Also, write down the address exactly as it is shown on her website and show it to the taxi driver. This worked like a charm for us.