“Best Massage of my life”

Veronica's Massage Gold
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Me and my dad went for a massage on our last day in Playa del Carmen, and it was amazing! The best massage of my life actually! Veronica was my masseuse and she was amazing, never took her hand off you, very professional. My dad had Angela and raved about his massage for days. The location is on 1st avenue between 24th and 26th. My dad and I both got our massages for $30 each, great value. This is a must when staying in Playa del Carmen!

All reviews
in 15 reviews
"mexico"
in 23 reviews

Reviewed August 13, 2013

We went for a massage on the day of our arrival and were very impressed. The location is between 24th and 26th on 1st Ave (parallel with 5th Ave but closer to the beach by one street).
We will be booking for another massage on our day of departure....highly recommended. We paid 700 pesos for 1hr couple massage,

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Angela gave a great massage, I walked in without an appointment and they were able to accomodate me. Very professional, clean and relaxed environment. The different treatments were clearly priced. Perfect way to unwind after a round of golf. Good value at 390 pesos for an hour long massage.

1  Thank Gav1970
Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

We went for a massage, the place is nice, clean, quiet atmosphere as would be expected.
Angela, Carlos and Lalo are real proffessionals, made each of us feel comfortable and in good hands :)
Add the low price (a total of 97US$ for 3 massages, to which we added a tip of 33US$), and it's an experience you shouldn't miss!