“Veronica's on 5th and Const.”

Veronica's Massage Gold
Florida
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Veronica's on 5th and Const.”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

We had another GREAT massage at Veronica's on 5th close to Ah Cocoa. This is the only place we've ever used in Playa and they are wonderful. $30 for an hour massage and we have always done the couple's massage. The rooms are nice, very cool, quiet, with great soft music. We have never felt odd here and have had several different people. We tip well and they seem to remember us. Great place!

Vancouver, Canada
“Excellent massages!”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

My boyfriend and I decided to Veronica's massage after reading the wonderful reviews on Trip Advisor .. and the only regret we ended up having is not booking sooner! We made a reservation in the morning through one of the hotel receptionists (we had tried walking in earlier and they were booked). The location is easy to find but a bit of a walk as it's almost at the other end of the tourist area .. so you have to walk about 15-20 minutes from Fifth Avenue, the main shops and the area where taxies drop you off (unless, of course, you took a taxi straight to it for the extra $).
The massages were $70 for the two of us. My boyfriend had a massage with Veronica and I had one with Carlos. I loved my massage. Carlos was so incredibly nice and made sure he used the right amount of pressure (he asked me several times if it was okay) and it was basically an hour of bliss. I love the beach massages too for the $20, but Veronica's is well worth the extra price .. you can definitely feel the difference. The oils smelled wonderfully, the music was relaxing, the room was cool .. it was a great experience all around. My boyfriend was pretty enthralled as well, we would have definitely gone back if we had more time!

Visited June 2013
Washington, District of Columbia, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Veronica's Massage in PDC”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

In PDC celebrating our anniversary. My husband and I had one hour couples massage here today and were very pleased with the service. We walked in at noon and was asked to return in an an hour for our massages. No problem as we just shopped on 5th Ave while we waited. Carlos and Angela were great! We saved so much by going here instead of the spa at our resort. For both of us it was only $60! Not a fancy place at all but very much worth it. Definitely recommend!

Visited June 2013
playadelcarmen
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“A Diamond”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

I have been a customer of Veronica's for three years and have always been satisfied with my massage. There are so many massage spas in this area that its like finding a diamond. Once you have experienced a massage here you will always come back because of the high quality massage therapist.

Austin, Texas
“Excellent”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

Carlos, Veronica and Angelina are super massage therapists. My husband, son and I treated ourselves to couple of massages each during our visit to Playa. Our aches, pains and stress disappeared under the expert hands of the masseurs.
Carlos is an exceptional and experienced masseur with a very caring and kind personality.
We can't wait to return to them! Thank you guys!