“Heavenly Hands!!”

Veronica's Massage Gold
Reviewed March 17, 2013

I'm not sure if I'm writing about the same Veronica's Massage that I went to, this little picture doesn't look the same as I remember the entranceway, the location was on 5th Avenue, 3-4 min. walk from the Royal resort. Anyway, my massage was done by Juanita, it was fabulous. I had the Relaxation massage done, had I known how great it would be I would have gone a couple of times while I was there on holidays. The price was $33.00 US, you more than get your money's worth. I floated back to the hotel, I felt so good!! I spoke to an acquaintance who happened to be at the Royal the first week I was there, she and her husband had a massage done at the Royal and at Veronica's, and recommended Veronica's as it was much better and cheaper.

Reviewed March 10, 2013

My husband and I had the great opportunity in getting massages at Victoria’s. The service we received from Victoria and her staff was amazing. Angela and Adul were very easy to deal with; even Judith had a friendly smile all the time. We have been coming to this area of Playa for the last 5 years and only had the chance to partake of this service. The place is clean and had a nice ambiance and did we say the price was also reasonable. This is much a better way of getting a massage then on the beach. We will most definitely book other appointments with Victoria during our next visit to Playa. Victoria’s staff

Reviewed March 9, 2013

I travel back and forth from my homes in Playa del Carmen and Dallas. Veronica's Massages have been my very favorite for some four years. Carlos is over and beyond the best masseuse in all of Playa! When you visit, I highly recommend you get an hour massage in the spa on 1st Ave, between 24th and 26th streets.
Margaret

Reviewed March 2, 2013

During my holiday I visited 3 times Veronica´s massage and 2 of them were performed by a therapist by the name Carlos. He is really great in listening to the client and focuses on the sore spots with a gentle but firm touch.
I warmly recommend Veronica´s and especially Carlos to anyone going to PDC and who wish to have a professional massage therapy session.
A couple from Finland

Reviewed February 28, 2013

We just had our second massage today at Veronica's on 5th ave! Awesome! Our first treatment my fiancé and I had reflexology on our feet as well and that was amazing as well. The first time we paid 66usd for both services and it was on hour and 45 mins long! Today we bartered a bit and paid 55usd for two 60 min massages! The place is very clean and they use really nice essential oils with soft music playing. They are super professional and it's air conditioned!!! I had Carlos each time for my services and he was wonderful! My fiancé had a girl each time.... They both gave great pressure and great massages. It's an AWESOME deal!! Don't forget to tip!
Directions from The Royal playa Del Carmen: go straight up to 5th ave, turn right and its about 2 stores down on the left.... It's right bedside karma bagels! Very convenient!! Don't let the outside fool you..... It's super nice and professional inside!