“Great Massage Good Value”

Veronica's Massage Gold
Reviewed December 24, 2012

Calle 26th. Norte & 1st. Av. Location. Masseuse, Angela. Very effective massage. Great value. Clean facility and relaxing ambience.

There are newer reviews for Veronica's Massage Gold

Reviewed December 17, 2012

I was so looking forward to getting a good massage in Playa del Carmen and read several reviews before deciding to book an hour at Veronica's. I wish I had going for a stretch on the beach instead. It would have been more satisfying and relaxing. Though my masseuse said that she could have provided a deep tissue massage, I don't think she had a clue what that meant. The massage essentially consisted of her rubbing her hands arhythmically over my back and limbs, with no sense of actually massaging anything, or distinguishing between muscle and bone. There wasn't any life to her hands; she didn't seem to feel or work anything, ... only rub, rub, rub. In a good, even a fair massage, I find it easy to start 'floating' to peaceful, timeless space. At Veronica's, I was bored, frustrated, and couldn't wait for the massage to finish. I finally stopped the massage when the masseuse started to massage my face and put pressure on my eyes ... Rub, rub, rub. I suppose you get what you pay for. What a waste of a perfectly good hour.

3  Thank Wujec
Reviewed December 16, 2012

We have been coming to Playa for over 10 years and the addition of massage therapist several years back has been a treat- though most are not very good, not well trained and occassionaly unprofessional- if you know what I mean. BUT at Verconica Gold all the staff are wonderful and in particular Carlos and Angela!!! They are well-trained, and can do everything from deep tissue to fall asleep:) Bonus, if you go on Thursdays it's a bit cheaper- but don't tell anyone.. giggle.

Reviewed December 13, 2012

Veronica's Massgae is always the icing on the cake during my visits to Playa Del Carmen. We stay at Gran Porto Real which is just around the corner, a nice short safe walk from resort to Veronica's. I have never had anything but a top of the line massage at Veronica's. It doesn't look like much from the outside but once you walk the stairs to the therapy rooms, you'll be pleasantly surprised by a minimalistic but tasteful and aromatic atmosphere.

Reviewed December 9, 2012

My mom and I stumbled upon this little street front spa while walking back from the beach. Noticing the cleanliness, we went in and made appointments for later that day. Angela and Carols, our masseurs, were attentive, detailed, and well trained- overall top notch!
We recommend them with highest regards and will be going back before we leave.
PS. prices are extremely reasonable, 390 pesos each