“the mexican we were looking for”
Review of Molusko - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Molusko
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Waitstaff
Miami, Florida
“the mexican we were looking for”
Reviewed July 12, 2011

delish margaritas, excellent tostadas and tacos and beautiful humble service. it was if they were thankful we had joined their restaurant. so nice.

will def return.

Montreal, Canada
“Skip it”
Reviewed February 1, 2011

Great location and menu, however the appetizer was great the main courses were not. Not worth the price.

• Visited January 2011
Maryland
“Best Meal of the trip!”
Reviewed July 30, 2010

We ate several items off the menu, and nothing was short of amazing. We had two orders of ceviche (the first one was SO good we ordered a second), a lobster taco, the tuna tostada, and the 3 chiles grouper. Everything was above and beyond expectatons. If I had two pick our two favorites, the ceviche and the tuna tostadas were to die for - however, I would order it all again in a hearbeat. Don't let the quiet nature of the restaurant fool you - it is some of the best seafood I've ever had. The owner and waiter genuinely was excited for us to taste each plate as it was set down. It was truly an experience. For what we ate, the price was definitely reasonable.... dinner for two including tip and a glass of wine each was about $60USD. It would have easily set us back twice that anywhere else....

Chicago, IL
“Amazing!”
Reviewed July 2, 2010

We saw this restaurant while walking down the strip one night and decided to go back the next because I had a craving for shrimp. Such a good decision! I had the mezcal shrimp and my fiance had 2 lobster tacos because he was not very hungry. My shrimp were just delicious! Huge, juicy shrimp, with onion and fresh mushrooms. The waiter brought me a few tortillas and I made a few tacos. I really need to figure out how to make this at home, Im just craving it! My fiance said the lobster tacos were good as well. I hope this place does well by word of mouth - it's a little off the main strip and I think a bit newer. I hope it's still there when we return!
The only negative I have - and yes, I realize it's strange and picky - the tables are just very uncomfortable! The way the table top is set on the base gives very little room to put your legs. I sat kind of sideways, and my fiance, who is 6'3" had to sit very far from the table and lean over to eat. A bit of a back ache! Im only writing this in case the owners are reading - maybe when they are a bit more established, they can invest in more comfortable seating arrangements.

1 Thank gowiththeflow49
Cumbria
“Great little place, you need to go!”
Reviewed June 17, 2010

Had a lovely meal at Molusko. The atmosphere is great, little quirky place right on the street. The owner and other staff were brilliant! So friendly, had a good chat with them. The food is all seafood and it was gorgeous, really fresh! Mango margarita was fab too and our free shots of tequila!! Was really cheap aswel! Definitely worth a visit if you are there! I would make it my local if I lived there!