“Cool, Professional, well equipped, great site”

PDC Kiteboarding School and Water Sports Center
More attraction details
Owner description: Playa del Carmen Kiteboarding School and Stand Up Paddle Adventure Tours is located on the beautiful beach of the Sandos Playacar Resort and offers full IKO Kiteboarding Certification, Equipment rental & Sale, Kite Safaris and daily excursion to the Lagoon of Isla Blanca, Cancun Area. PDC Kiteboarding is also a Stand Up Paddle Adventure center and takes you to the most amazing locations in the Riviera Maya to SUP into the Cenotes or in the Ocean.
Reviewed November 28, 2010

The activity was kiteboarding on site at PDCkiteboarding.
PDCkiteboarding's team was great through out our 2 weeks stay with courses, help with material, tips and transportation logistic to different local kite sites.
Keep up the good work (if Kiteboarding is work!!!!)

All reviews
in 29 reviews
"safety"
in 27 reviews

Reviewed April 6, 2010

We went to Cancun on a trip twice with Mickey. Had a great time both times. We didn't go kiting in front of the Sandos resort because we preferred to be able to stand which is perfectly possible in Cancun in the bay where he takes you. Excellen spot, really laid back people, great wind, and max waist deep water as far as you could kite.
Great material, we actually got to use a brand new board the first time, and a limited edition kite the second time.
Would recommend it to everyone that wants to go kiteboarding or wants to learn!
Ciao,
Sanne

1  Thank hommie10
Reviewed April 6, 2010

I took 7 hours of lessons as a beginner over 3 days and Cristophe was an excellent and patient instructor. I say patient because between his French accent, my slight hearing loss, and helmet, I often didn't know if he was yelling "push" or "pull". (If you are beginning kiteboarding you'll know the importance of that!). The result was some spectacular, and as Cristophe characterized, highly entertaining, superman-style crashes. (Flying through the air was quite enjoyable; it was the "landings" that hurt!) One day we went to Isla Mujeres near Cancun which is a fantastic waist deep bay as far as you can see. I look forward to continuing progress back here in the US.

Location was terrific; equipment was new; instruction was excellent, and they didn't nickel and dime on hours. The only thing to be improved would be if Mickey brought you a Pina Colada at the end of the day.

Reviewed February 1, 2010

These were my first lessons in kite boarding where I found excellent,conscientous, and safe instruction with top quality equipment in a perfect location.I look forward to more lessons to complete the curve in the near future but unfortunately they wont be in PDC.I'll just have to get used to a wet suit in the Pacific Northwest I guess.
Thanks Mickey and Arnaud.
Kevin

See more reviews
Reviewed January 3, 2010

Mickey, Christophe and Arno are great! We did 2 days with them and learned so much. We're looking forward to kiting on our own as well as coming back for some more advanced lessons. Even if there is no wind in Playa del Carmen, if you're willing to travel they will take you to where there is wind! We're telling all our friends!