“Great People, Instruction, Location, Fair Price!”

PDC Kiteboarding School and Water Sports Center
More attraction details
Owner description: Playa del Carmen Kiteboarding School and Stand Up Paddle Adventure Tours is located on the beautiful beach of the Sandos Playacar Resort and offers full IKO Kiteboarding Certification, Equipment rental & Sale, Kite Safaris and daily excursion to the Lagoon of Isla Blanca, Cancun Area. PDC Kiteboarding is also a Stand Up Paddle Adventure center and takes you to the most amazing locations in the Riviera Maya to SUP into the Cenotes or in the Ocean.
Reviewed February 2, 2014

I coordinated with Dylan via email prior to our arrival and throughout the week during my stay. I tend to ask multiple, specific questions in any one particular email; Dylan is one of the rare people who answers each question. (Promptly, too.) That was a good sign and proved out when in my lesson. Dylan, Antoine, and Vince were all excellent, enthusiastic, and fun teachers. They gave clear theory and feedback, simple instructions, and real-deal demonstrations. We had several days of low/no wind and Dylan was flexible with rescheduling to ensure a viable learning environment. I used their equipmentI would highly recommend PDCK to anyone and look forward to going back myself.

1  Thank willis n

Reviewed January 31, 2014

We have traveled to Cancun three times in the last year to kite board with Dylan and the PDC instructors. The staff is incredibly knowledgeable and a lot of fun to be around. They provide all the equipment as well as excellent instruction. Dylan is very responsive in scheduling and coordinating lessons, pick up times, travel plans, etc.The school also offers SUP which is a lot of fun. We highly recommend PDC for kite boarding adventures.

1  Thank Jan C
Reviewed January 26, 2014

I used their service for the shuttle to isla blanca. Dylan is very responsive, arrived promptly, and was a great guide for a day of kiting. I'll definitely look them up on a future trip to Playa del carmen.

Reviewed January 23, 2014

Had a few days free on a recent business trip to Playa and rather than lounge in the sun I'd thought I'd try something new. Contacted Dylan at PDC via email about a week before hand to set up my first lesson. Response was immediate and helpful. I took a 3 day course, between 2-3 hours per day. First day was an interesting safety briefing, a little theory (but on the beach so hardly work) and learning to fly the kite on a beautiful quite stretch of beach. The second day we headed up to an idyllic lagoon with a little Eco-kite surf camp on the shores for some water work and by the third day your up out of the water and riding on the ocean (mostly). Antoine, my instructor was great, very experienced, explained things clearly and made the whole experience a lot of fun. All the guys spoke several languages so communication was never a problem. All in all a great few days with PDC. I'll definitely be back

Reviewed January 22, 2014

There is a dedicated spot for kite boarders on the beach at Playacar right near the hotels. You can take lessons or rent equipment. I met with Dylan, Fanny and Vincent from PDC Kiteboarding - fun guys to hang around and at the same time very professional instructors. For $40 they took me on the bus to Isla Blanca lagoon, north of Cancun for flat water riding. That was the awesome experience! Definitely recommend this spot for any type of riders. Flat water for miles and only waist deep.