“Excellent kiteboarding school”

PDC Kiteboarding School and Water Sports Center
More attraction details
Owner description: Playa del Carmen Kiteboarding School and Stand Up Paddle Adventure Tours is located on the beautiful beach of the Sandos Playacar Resort and offers full IKO Kiteboarding Certification, Equipment rental & Sale, Kite Safaris and daily excursion to the Lagoon of Isla Blanca, Cancun Area. PDC Kiteboarding is also a Stand Up Paddle Adventure center and takes you to the most amazing locations in the Riviera Maya to SUP into the Cenotes or in the Ocean.
Reviewed January 18, 2014

The teaching was great, good overall experience. My teacher Vincent was really helpfull and knowledgeable. He put a lot of emphasis on safety which is a good thing for a beginner. The manager Dylan was very efficient in his organisation of the trip to isla blanca lagoon. The camp is also great for beginers because there is shallow water everywhere. (knee to hip deep)

Thanks for the great time!

Reviewed January 17, 2014

PDC kiteboarding they are great bunch of guys and girls. Thanks to them and their trip I had great strong wind session in Isla Blanca on Mayan Riviera. Very affordable $40.00 and that includes transport to and back + entrance fee to Icarus kiteboarding. From what I see they are great instructors they were able to put a guy on the board in few hours in very strong wind. Very friendly and helpful. I'd recommend these guys and girls any time to beginner or advanced rider.

Reviewed January 14, 2014

We had a wonderful time SUPing in PA! My 66 year old father went along too and had a great time! It was a lot more challenging than the SUPing we do at home (which is also why I liked it), and the views were amazing! When we come back again we will be booking another adventure. Our guide Cedric was very informative and a lot of fun :-)

1  Thank Jen9823
Reviewed January 13, 2014

Best experience ever!! Staff is really cool!! And my instructor Fanny the best!! I would recommend this place to anyone looking to practice this sport.

Reviewed January 12, 2014

This is best Kiteboarding school in Mexico...
The staff is great and the really teach you how to love the sport.
Must do experience!