“Awesome experience!”

PDC Kiteboarding School and Water Sports Center
More attraction details
Owner description: Playa del Carmen Kiteboarding School and Stand Up Paddle Adventure Tours is located on the beautiful beach of the Sandos Playacar Resort and offers full IKO Kiteboarding Certification, Equipment rental & Sale, Kite Safaris and daily excursion to the Lagoon of Isla Blanca, Cancun Area. PDC Kiteboarding is also a Stand Up Paddle Adventure center and takes you to the most amazing locations in the Riviera Maya to SUP into the Cenotes or in the Ocean.
Reviewed January 2, 2014

Highly recommend the PDCK school to anyone learning kite-surfing in Riviera Maya!!
My wife and I had visited PDCK school in 2nd week of December 2013. The team at PDCK was really awesome: professional, friendly, flexible - adapting the lessons depending on the weather, our schedule and skills.
We had little experience from before and after one lesson with amazing PDCK instructors were able to cover from safety, lunch/landing to water start. After the second lesson we were already able to ride a little; unfortunately we had no time to take the 3rd lesson, and I am truly sad about it. Many thanks to Dylan, Antoine, Vinz, Fanny and Shari for the amazing experience - looking forward to meet you guys next year!!

Vasil and Natasha

in 12 reviews
in 22 reviews
in 9 reviews

Reviewed December 22, 2013

Had a lesson on Dec 17, 2013. Excellent instructor and excellent coordination of availability and wind conditions. Highly recommend to anyone learning to kiteboarding.

1  Thank Terry W
Reviewed December 22, 2013

I visited PDCK in December 2013 and had a fantastic time with Dylan and his team. A very professional school with excellent instructors where I learned a lot a really felt that I had improved. For certain the best school I have been to! Many thanks to Dylan, Vinz and Fanny! I would highly recommend PDCK to anyone and I will certainly visit again.

1  Thank Janet268
Reviewed December 13, 2013

Visited PDCK between 20th of Nov until 3rd of Dec. 2013.

After a previous bad experience somewhere else, I wanted to get kiteboard instruction from IKO Certified instructors who could help me with my progression in a SAFE an PROFESSIONAL way.

School-manager and instructor Dylan was very helpfull and accomodating planning/ organizing my lessons and the fantastic excursion to Isla Blanca (The lagoon) during my stay.

While in PDC I took three days of lessons with pdc kiteboarding.
I had excellent and very motivating instructors; Antoine, Shari and Vinz.

* Antoine, 'Grand Merci' for the great, motivating and inspiring re-launch of my kiteboarding adventure!
* Shari, köszönöm szépen (thank you very much), for giving me a pep-talk when I thought I would never be able to waterstart.
* Vinz, 'Grand Merci' for pushing me when I thought I could go no further but actually could and for teaching me the 'self Rescue' (and picking up the board when I lost it :-) )

If you want to learn how to kite-board, Mickey Roy's PDCKiteboarding is absolutely the place to be!

Thanks guys,
Hope to ride WITH you in the near future!

2  Thank Jesse N
See more reviews
Reviewed December 3, 2013

I have been kiteboarding in Isla Blanca twice and I had a very good experience with Dylan's school.The wind was not good in PDC (offshore wind) so we went to Isla Blanca instead just north of Cancun, about one hour and a half drive from Playa del Carmen...all the instructors are english speakers, extremely friendly and very helpful...everybody had one-on-one sessions...very decent prices...I would definitely recommend for newbies and intermediate kiters...many thanks to Dylan, Gilles, Vince, Antoine et al! See you next time