The concept is interessing but that all. Thank to the designer. I think it's nice to have a drink there but that all.
We have been so dissapointed by these experience. Price was very expensive for the services:
- Noise (music for the bar until late, we was in the 2nd floor)
- The service was rude and we wait at least 30 minute at our check in. (It was our only hotel in mexico with so rude service)
- hot water cut-off after a short shower
- Cheap breakfast: for example, I asked for fresh orange juice (its was normal for me because everywhere mexican served fresh orange juice for 20 pesos/1.5dollar) and the waiter arrived wtith a very cheap orange juice from the supermarket. I tell her that I really appreciate to have a fresh orange juice so she told me that I have to pay. The same for coffee => bad coffee for "the breaskfast included " and good coffee for additionnal fees. I was very chocked!
- Swimming pool : according to the picture on the website, you think you can swin in the large swwing pool, but in reality you can swin in a small section because the depth of the largest section is about 25 inches
- Location is little bit far from the playa (no sea view)
we do not recommand these hotel and we find a another nice hotel for the 2nd nigth.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reina Roja is located in the quiet tourist district called by the Maya Xeman Ha, now known as Playa del Carmen on the Yucatan Peninsula.Experimental architecture that plays with the limits of conventional make your stay a unique and special.The red light and its properties are a constant element that is present in every corner of Reina Roja; this vital color symbolizes life, movement and activity.We invite you to explore the original accommodations, fun, and haute cuisine that Reina Roja has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Splitty, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Evoline ltd, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Reina Roja Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Reina Roja Hotel Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico