All reviews penthouse room three blocks room was large refrigerator ave ac
Reviewed July 17, 2013

What a wonderful place Playa del Carmen is. My buddy and I bought airfare only and hopped around a bit we stayed here our last two nights. Noise not really an issue if you close the window plus it is low season --more families so 5th ave dies out around 11. Clean rooms has what you need for 60 bucks a night (780 pesos). Staff was wonderful--and one block from the beach. No pool no room service but if you are like us you will be out and about-- it is a place to sleep, shower and rest. You can walk anywhere so you won't be in the room much anyway. Great job Delfin and thank you.

Room tip: There are stairs and no elevator. Not many places do have elevators. Corner room right on 5th no problems.
Date of stay: July 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Stayed in the penthouse suite May 2013 for 5 nights. It was 90 degrees Fahrenheit and humid. After getting way too much sun the room was an oasis. The AC and ceiling fan cooled the room quickly and we slept soundly. The staff was very helpful and friendly. For the price we were very happy and would stay here again.

Date of stay: May 2013
Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Anthony G
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Myself and a few buddies stayed here for a couple of nights , its on the main strip (5th ave) close to the beach and close to the Nightlife ! . Defiantly recommend to anyone who wants to be close to the action.

Date of stay: April 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Alex H
Reviewed April 26, 2013

We stayed here for 3 nights on the 4 floor with a nice Patio , the room was nice with A/C, t.v, Wifi, nice bathroom, the people were very nice, I felt very safe, good location close to Walmart, restaurants, bars, is right on 5th avenue, we didint have reservation and we got a nice room in high season for a good price.

Date of stay: April 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank Verito23
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Nice room but up 4 floors if you want the patio. King bed was good. We did hear a bunch of noise one of the three nights but hey it's right on 5th Ave so you have to expect that. Parking is a problem in Playa del Carmen and really unneeded. You can catch good transportation pretty much any place you want to go for cheap. I got a better deal on the rental car by renting it by the week then left it parked most of the time we were in Playa del Carmen. I parked it in a pay lot the first night for around $10.00 then used the lot across the street from Wal-Mart the next two nights for free. I think it was the Police Station. I would go back. Nice people running the place.

Room tip: I like being outside. If you are like me ask for a patio room.
Date of stay: March 2013