All reviewspenthouse roomthree blocksroom was largerefrigeratoraveac
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Myself and a few buddies stayed here for a couple of nights , its on the main strip (5th ave) close to the beach and close to the Nightlife ! . Defiantly recommend to anyone who wants to be close to the action.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Alex H
Reviewed April 26, 2013

We stayed here for 3 nights on the 4 floor with a nice Patio , the room was nice with A/C, t.v, Wifi, nice bathroom, the people were very nice, I felt very safe, good location close to Walmart, restaurants, bars, is right on 5th avenue, we didint have reservation and we got a nice room in high season for a good price.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Verito23
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Nice room but up 4 floors if you want the patio. King bed was good. We did hear a bunch of noise one of the three nights but hey it's right on 5th Ave so you have to expect that. Parking is a problem in Playa del Carmen and really unneeded. You can catch good transportation pretty much any place you want to go for cheap. I got a better deal on the rental car by renting it by the week then left it parked most of the time we were in Playa del Carmen. I parked it in a pay lot the first night for around $10.00 then used the lot across the street from Wal-Mart the next two nights for free. I think it was the Police Station. I would go back. Nice people running the place.

Room Tip: I like being outside. If you are like me ask for a patio room.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank JasonRavennaOhio
Reviewed January 21, 2013

I loved my stay at this hotel! It's less than a block away from the insanely gorgeous beach, with wonderful rooms and air conditioning, comfortable beds, great bathroom, the whole deal. The staff were really friendly, and the folks who cleaned the rooms were so sweet and did fabulous jobs, and they arranged your towels into animal shapes like elephants, which was a really cute touch. It was in a really great location, and the staff were helpful in suggesting places to eat or to go visit. I will always fondly remember Playa Del Carmen and the adorable Hotel Delfin I stayed at!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
9  Thank Canaanlw
Reviewed December 24, 2012

I stayed at the Hotel Delfin a number of times in a regular two bed room, and also in the penthouse. Everything about my experience there has been wonderful, from the service and rooms, to the amazing location. Any and everything you want to do while staying in playa is within walking distance, as well as the bus station and ferry port if you want to explore out of town. A minutes walk to the ocean, which you have a wonderful view of if you can get a penthouse room. Located on 5th avenue, right in the heart of playa del carmen on a bustling but mellow pedestrian cobbled street. The rooms are comfortable and elegant, the staff very friendly and accommodating. I always felt safe in the area, even when coming home late at night because there was always some one at the front desk no matter what the hour. Can't wait to go back!!

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends