MY wife and I stayed at this hotel for 4 nights in March 14. The best things about the hotel are the incredible service and the location. The staff treated us extremely well, had great recommendations for food and activities.
The location is ideal. It's a couple of blocks from the beach and a block from 5th ave, and walkable distance to the bus stop for day trips.
Unfortunately there was a loud construction site next door so it didn't help to sleep...
Our room was simple but very clean (with a view on the pool which is a quiet piece of "nature" in the city).
We would definitely recommand this boutique hotel !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Tortuga Hotel & Spa, two blocks from the beach and just around the corner from 5th Avenue. Air conditioning, Cable TV, telephone, fan, private bath or shower, bathroom amenity kit, safety box, hair dryer, coffee maker,minibar. Junior Suites and Superior Junior suites feature a Jacuzzi indoors or Rooftop, bath robes, slippers, flat screen tv. Spa services, Pool bar, happy hour, wifi, onsite restaurant Como Como Osteria Mediterranea, solarium. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your La Tortuga Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Tortuga Hotel And Spa
- La Tortuga Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- La Tortuga Playa Del Carmen
- Hotel La Tortuga
- La Tortuga Hotel & Spa Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico