This place is great. The resort, inside and out, is clean. Yes, the beach is small, but very clean with no cigarette butts. The hotel is in a beautiful setting and is also very convenient for shopping. The best feature at this resort is the service provided in the restaurants, bars, and by the activities directors. Those employees are outstanding because they are customer service oriented. They are pleasant, helpful, and eager to please. I've not stayed anywhere in the US or Europe where the service quality of the empoyees was as high.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Playacar Palace, a trendy beachfront resort located steps away from Playa del Carmen's famous 5th Avenue and the Cozumel Ferry Dock. Our all-inclusive, luxury resort features 201 appointed rooms, 3 restaurants and 4 bars. This resort is considered the perfect spot to relax during the day and enjoy the nightlife and charms of "Playa" at night. Playacar Palace is perfect for families, couples, and group getaways. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Playacar Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playacar Palace Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Playacar Palace Mexico
- Playacar Palace Resort
- Playacar Palace Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico