Me and my husband went to Mexico for our honeymoon last September. We stayed one week in Moon Palace 5star and one week in Playacar Palace 4star...
Al I can say is Moon palace is no where near as nice as this hotel.
The location is perfect right in the centre of Playacar, its really safe and lots of things to do. Stunning beach and great staff.
If your going to Playacar then this is the hotel to stay at.
Food was strange - Italian was really good and so was the Oriental, Mexican on the other hand was terrible and I mean terrible! We had to order room service as the food was so poor. Dont let this put you off. Just dont eat there! Eat elsewhere.
Roms are really clean and are very modern. I will defo go back and visit again.
They have a Wii Fit in the kids games room which we played on one night. Great place great staff, great beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Playacar Palace, a trendy beachfront resort located steps away from Playa del Carmen's famous 5th Avenue and the Cozumel Ferry Dock. Our all-inclusive, luxury resort features 201 appointed rooms, 3 restaurants and 4 bars. This resort is considered the perfect spot to relax during the day and enjoy the nightlife and charms of "Playa" at night. Playacar Palace is perfect for families, couples, and group getaways. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Playacar Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playacar Palace Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Playacar Palace Mexico
- Playacar Palace Resort
- Playacar Palace Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico