I absolutely LOVED this place! The location was like the famous Corona commercials and the things to do were numerous.
The hotel was all-inclusive and boy did we really take advantage of that. We ate at the international buffet, the Italian restaurant and, my personal favorite - the asian place. Our waitor Josue was amazing...truely my new friend. In addition, room service is 24 hrs...as in turkey club sandwich and fries at 3 am. He he!
I loved going on all of the included tours (Chichen Itza, Tulum, swimming with the dolphins!). And I loved that we could go to any other Palace Resort and wine, dine, and be entertained there as well...totally included! Some of the other Palace Resorts were so beautiful and fun. I highly recommend going to Xpu-Ha Palace, where you can snorkel, kayak, and see a zoo of animals.
I must say, however, that Playacar Palace was especially unique. There is so much do: Karaoke nights, the fire show, the circus show, the Mexical Folkloric show, poolside games and activities, and the amazing aqua beach! There are like 6 colors in that water! There is also the famous "Senor Frogs" next door and 5th Ave., a long street with shops, bars, and extravagant-looking restaurants. And above all, I absolutely ADORED the staff. They are some of the most genuine people I have ever met (and I have done my share of traveling around the world). These people truely make me feel better about human beings as a whole. It's nice to know that there are still a lot of quality people out there. I will treasure that forever.
In conclusion, I thank my bro and his wife for their 10 years of marriage and allowing us to go to paradise to share their renewal of vows. I will never forget this place. I will never forget the good times with my family. I will never forget the good times with my new "amigos." As they say... "fue un placer."
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Playacar Palace, a trendy beachfront resort located steps away from Playa del Carmen's famous 5th Avenue and the Cozumel Ferry Dock. Our all-inclusive, luxury resort features 201 appointed rooms, 3 restaurants and 4 bars. This resort is considered the perfect spot to relax during the day and enjoy the nightlife and charms of "Playa" at night. Playacar Palace is perfect for families, couples, and group getaways. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, HotelsClick, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Playacar Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playacar Palace Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Playacar Palace Mexico
- Playacar Palace Resort
- Playacar Palace Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico