My husband and I spent a week at the Playacar Palace Resort in March. We had a wonderful stay.
The standard of cleanliness is exceptional the rooms are cleaned perfectly everyday. The food is very good. The only negative thing is, I feel it needs at least one more dining choice. The drinks are the BEST!! The beach is the best beach in Mexico. Beautiful white sand, paradise. Thank you to Perla in the Luna Lounge she is wonderful. As soon as we walked in she remembered us by our first names. Thank you to Victor in the Hibachi restaurant, what a sweet man. He went the extra mile to make us comfortable. And finally thank you to Martha on the beach for bringing us drinks and food all day long with a great big smile. Can't wait to go back!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Playacar Palace, a trendy beachfront resort located steps away from Playa del Carmen's famous 5th Avenue and the Cozumel Ferry Dock. Our all-inclusive, luxury resort features 201 appointed rooms, 3 restaurants and 4 bars. This resort is considered the perfect spot to relax during the day and enjoy the nightlife and charms of "Playa" at night. Playacar Palace is perfect for families, couples, and group getaways. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, HotelsClick, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Playacar Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playacar Palace Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Playacar Palace Mexico
- Playacar Palace Resort
- Playacar Palace Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico