We just got back from a 5 day stay at Playacar Palace. The hotel's proximity to the town cannot be beat. it's a hop skip and jump away. The beach was amazing, the customer service was by far the best I've experienced in this area and we've been coming to Playa for over 20 years. The staff is amazing. Some previous posts commented on the shortage of towels. We didn't experience anything of the sort. there were plenty of towels for everyone. The staff here will do anything for you. Perla, our waitstaff on the beach was the best! She knew all of us by name and now I consider her my friend! Gracias Perla por tu hospitaidad. Eres un amor!! Nos vemos pronto!
We are already planning our next trip. We love you Playa del Carmen!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Playacar Palace, a trendy beachfront resort located steps away from Playa del Carmen's famous 5th Avenue and the Cozumel Ferry Dock. Our all-inclusive, luxury resort features 201 appointed rooms, 3 restaurants and 4 bars. This resort is considered the perfect spot to relax during the day and enjoy the nightlife and charms of "Playa" at night. Playacar Palace is perfect for families, couples, and group getaways. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, BookIt.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Playacar Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playacar Palace Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Playacar Palace Mexico
- Playacar Palace Resort
- Playacar Palace Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico