My wife and I traveled from Monday to Monday and had a good time. Weather was great, beer was cold and met lots of great people and new friends. Had a few rain showers on 2 or 3 days but nothing to write home about, they blew thru quickley. Service was very good, food was awesome... no complaints. Only item to mention was the LACK OF TOWELS! Almost everyday was a battle and struggle. Ran out of towels for rooms - ran out of towels for the pool. Please, management - if you read this - fix this problem! This is why I said it was a good vacation vs a great vacation!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Playacar Palace, a trendy beachfront resort located steps away from Playa del Carmen's famous 5th Avenue and the Cozumel Ferry Dock. Our all-inclusive, luxury resort features 201 appointed rooms, 3 restaurants and 4 bars. This resort is considered the perfect spot to relax during the day and enjoy the nightlife and charms of "Playa" at night. Playacar Palace is perfect for families, couples, and group getaways. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, HotelsClick, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Playacar Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playacar Palace Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Playacar Palace Mexico
- Playacar Palace Resort
- Playacar Palace Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico