Just returned from a week stay and was totally relaxed . Christina , who met us after check-in was awesome. She handled all our excursions and saw to all of our needs all week. She even brought towels out to us when the towel service ran out by the pool. Food at Italian was good. Sushi bar was excellent while service inside Asian was only fair and at times everyone looked as though they had no clue as to what was going on but the food was good. Angel at pool bar gets my high five for great customer service also. Beach is great as well as location to places downtown. Will be back next year for sure as members!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Playacar Palace, a trendy beachfront resort located steps away from Playa del Carmen's famous 5th Avenue and the Cozumel Ferry Dock. Our all-inclusive, luxury resort features 201 appointed rooms, 3 restaurants and 4 bars. This resort is considered the perfect spot to relax during the day and enjoy the nightlife and charms of "Playa" at night. Playacar Palace is perfect for families, couples, and group getaways. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Playacar Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playacar Palace Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Playacar Palace Mexico
- Playacar Palace Resort
- Playacar Palace Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico