We spent 7 days at Playacar Palace in April 2013. Had no complaints. Plenty of pool chairs, no problems getting umbrella, great ocean view room. All the staff were very helpful and also had a smile on their faces. This was our fourth Palace resort and have enjoyed all of them. Enjoyed the Playacar Palace the best due to the small surf of the ocean and the resort being small and not crowded as opposed to the Palaces in Cancun. Centrally located and easy to get to ferry and also Senor Frogs was just a few steps from the resort. Great experience and planning on bringing friends back next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Playacar Palace, a trendy beachfront resort located steps away from Playa del Carmen's famous 5th Avenue and the Cozumel Ferry Dock. Our all-inclusive, luxury resort features 201 appointed rooms, 3 restaurants and 4 bars. This resort is considered the perfect spot to relax during the day and enjoy the nightlife and charms of "Playa" at night. Playacar Palace is perfect for families, couples, and group getaways. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Playacar Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playacar Palace Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Playacar Palace Mexico
- Playacar Palace Resort
- Playacar Palace Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico