We just stayed at the Playacar Palace for a week and loved it. There is so much that they do right that I feel badly pointing out room for improvement. With all the activity at the hotel- upkeep must be a constant goal. There needs to be more umbrellas (sun is extremely strong) and people to help with them. The beach needs to be cleaned for litter everyday. Bottle caps, cigarette butts and general trash can accumulate. As for the size of the property-it is perfect. Not too big! The quality of the food was consistent and the new spa was nice. There are a lot of open areas that could be utilized a little better. All in all, they do a great job and I would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Playacar Palace, a trendy beachfront resort located steps away from Playa del Carmen's famous 5th Avenue and the Cozumel Ferry Dock. Our all-inclusive, luxury resort features 201 appointed rooms, 3 restaurants and 4 bars. This resort is considered the perfect spot to relax during the day and enjoy the nightlife and charms of "Playa" at night. Playacar Palace is perfect for families, couples, and group getaways. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Playacar Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playacar Palace Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Playacar Palace Mexico
- Playacar Palace Resort
- Playacar Palace Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico