Every trip to Playacar Palace is better than the last.
As a Palace VIP member, we've been to a number of the Palace Resorts all with exceptional facilities and service. Playacar is one of our favourites and we were there in September 2012 to celebrate my birthday.
Check in was quick and easy and were on the 5th floor in a Governor’s Suite with a great ocean and resort view. It was like coming home with many of our friends welcoming us with open arms. This resort is about the friendly staff that will go out of their way to ensure you are having a 5/6 star experience.
After the staff, the charm of Playacar is it's boutique size with 265 suites, the great food and proximity to Playa Del Carmen. Downtown 5th Avenue is less than a minute walk where you can experience shops, restaurants, disco, street artists and liquor shops. You have easy access to Cozumel Palace if you’re staying at Playacr. The ferry to Cozumel is also right there with 2 companies operating the transit. Don’t buy a round ticket as it will limit the time you return. No price advantage to round tickets.
As mentioned above, it is the great employees which bring life to Playacar Palace and it is reflected from everyone you meet. You’ll get used to hearing, Itza Pleasure with a smile every time you thank them. There are too many to list but ones that really stood out are Juanita, Claudia and Veronica pool side and beach.
In the Luna Lounge and Lobby bar are Blanca serving and Juan, Josue, Leonardo and Gaspar bartending. With a special hello to our friend Perla.
Managing all the wait staff is Fernando who runs a great crew.
Javier, Pedro, Jehu with Manager Jazz Perez made every visits to the Italian Restaurant a memorable moment. Javier with his two tier Mayan Coffee with Pedro and Jehu making sure all is good. Cannot forget Samantha at reception who also sets up the special tables.
Israel & Sergio at the Cafe del Mar made breakfast and lunch great.
Special thanks to management staff who ensured the smallest detail was looked after, Luis, Mateo, Jazz and Alfredo.
Oscar Gonzoles and Pepe in the sales office explained all that is new with Palace Resorts.
A special thanks to Pedro Mayo - Customer Services Manager, Santos and Ivan Cruz
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Playacar Palace, a trendy beachfront resort located steps away from Playa del Carmen's famous 5th Avenue and the Cozumel Ferry Dock. Our all-inclusive, luxury resort features 201 appointed rooms, 3 restaurants and 4 bars. This resort is considered the perfect spot to relax during the day and enjoy the nightlife and charms of "Playa" at night. Playacar Palace is perfect for families, couples, and group getaways. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TravelUp, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Playacar Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playacar Palace Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Playacar Palace Mexico
- Playacar Palace Resort
- Playacar Palace Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico